Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why are londoners so god damn rude watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    I like it as well its ethnic diversity as well.
    Theres lots of good things about london.girls,diversity,money etc but there are bad things as well.
    Usually i dont even say anything because i just accept thats the way londoners are but im just on a rant today
    I have my off-days also, but that's the city life, you can't always expect life to be rosy, you will meet some prickly thorns along the way, it's all about how you pick yourself up and carry on while keeping a positive outlook on things.

Life is full of ups and downs, it's how you react to the downs that matter the most.

ReputationRep:
    You can help by not saying swear words in front of people or your own teacher, friends and family.

ReputationRep:
    OP you should make an effort to fit in with the good folk of Olde London Towne... change your clothes:

learn some of the local traditional dances:

follow these simple tips and your London life will be so much happier.

ReputationRep:
    Because its full of Obogos and Ahmeds looking to make fast money and not much else.

ReputationRep:
    Because big cities are full of unfriendly and stressed out people who are in a rush.

The cost of living, the congestion and the 1st british city to get nuked in the event of a nuclear war makes people a bit irate. If I lived in a city I would likely be a real arshole.
    • TSR Community Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Study Helper
    (Original post by matthewduncan)
    Please tell me
    Why are there so many rude people round ere
    I don't think they are - most "Londoners" are abnormally social and friendly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    The cost of living, the congestion and the 1st british city to get nuked in the event of a nuclear war makes people a bit irate. If I lived in a city I would likely be a real arshole.
    i like this post

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.