Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of the NWA? - Look at me again! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM713)
    Better yet, I'll give you another one.

"Do we need everyone to sign the Agreement?
No! A vast majority or a Mind and Heart Shift Globally will create the consensus to Declare our freedom, and begin anew in complete understanding by almost every Soul on the planet."
    Sounds like a return to John Lennon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ttank)
    Sounds like a return to John Lennon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's a good thing.

ReputationRep:
    I agree there has to be a need, but, I certainly don't believe it has to be economic. esp. on a small scale. if you have a community of people that share resources between them why would you need economics?

You so fixated of the monetary system that you literally can't imagine anything else. Why is that?

You do realise it's more of a gradual process, than an overnight change, right? But once we agree we can make steps forwards progress.

Us? you're that convinced everyone agrees with the way things are? Don't ask me, go do your research. Or can't you see past the Pound signs?

"We need to be okay with the few who don’t contribute, because everyone without exception will receive security and dignity. Eventually most everyone will heal and want to contribute. But no one is obligated to contribute because if you want more out of life you will have more. Cooperation makes life free and healthy for everyone. We let it be OKAY by choosing to live without prejudice and in peace."

Why'd you think you see the word all over advertising so much, it's because we like it, we want free things and could actually have it too.
    Economics does not necessarily mean money. It means the behavior of conscious creatures and their management of resources to satisfy their needs and wants. You specifically want to remove any kind of economic reason to do anything for anybody else, and somehow use that system to get people to produce more for each other (with what? You've denied the whole idea of resources and trade). There's simply no way this can work. Remove economics? You have to be joking.

ReputationRep:
    I can't find a reference to this organisation or any of their actions beyond the website. Most likely someone has set this up hoping the gullible will donate and spread the link through social media.

ReputationRep:
    OP is making the grave assumption that human beings are naturally good people. Without law, order and organisation evil will prevail if there's no repercussions for crimes committed. We are inherently selfish and a good proportion of us are evil so this will never work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingStannis)
    Economics does not necessarily mean money. It means the behavior of conscious creatures and their management of resources to satisfy their needs and wants. You specifically want to remove any kind of economic reason to do anything for anybody else, and somehow use that system to get people to produce more for each other (with what? You've denied the whole idea of resources and trade). There's simply no way this can work. Remove economics? You have to be joking.
    Get rid of money, introduce a decentralised economic system. Case solved.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingStannis)
    I can't find a reference to this organisation or any of their actions beyond the website. Most likely someone has set this up hoping the gullible will donate and spread the link through social media.
    What harm is it doing that make you so against it?

Ok, so there's these folk, Political party: http://moneyfreeparty.org.uk/viewpage.php?page_id=7

Couple of guys who are doing stuff/ have done stuff to make a more sustainable world possible....note how old they are.

Jaques Francois: https://www.thevenusproject.com/en/

Buckminster Fuller: https://bfi.org/about-fuller/big-ideas

I searched what comes after capitalism this is a random website: http://endofcapitalism.com/about/4-w...er-capitalism/

more coming soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    OP is making the grave assumption that human beings are naturally good people. Without law, order and organisation evil will prevail if there's no repercussions for crimes committed. We are inherently selfish and a good proportion of us are evil so this will never work.
    We all have the capacity to be good or bad, if we are inherently selfish, then we are inherently compassionate. You have to think about yourself in this context and ask 'what kind of person are you?', 'is your attitude the right one to give?'... yeah the world is a bad place, why though?

ReputationRep:
    The Guardian, my year without money article:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2009/nov/09/mark-boyle-money

More from The Guardian
    After Capitalism:
    http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...ter-capitalism

Books

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Network-Soci...inable+society

ReputationRep:
    We agree to implement solutions that maintain harmony with nature while providing dignity for all life! In cooperation, present infrastructures will be maintained until we create natural systems to replace hydro-carbon/fossil fuels, nuclear fission, coal, fracking, all non bio-degradable materials, elements, and chemicals. We agree to use hemp, hydrogen, cold fusion, the torus, solar, and other natural technologies as fast as we realize our ability to implement them.

​In global cooperation, we agree to convert military personnel, engineering, technology, and equipment, to recover the infrastructures, revive ecosystems, and create plumbing, water, energy, and food production systems for those without. In cooperation, we work and serve locally. We agree to re-purpose all waste, use minimal packaging, and naturalize ways of production, distribution, and transportation. .

ReputationRep:
    They are one of the most influential and innovative groups in hip hop!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA)
    They are one of the most influential and innovative groups in hip hop!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! that was all left back, on page 1

ReputationRep:
    Hey! that was all left back, on page 1
    Don't hate, regulate

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ESPORTIVA)
    Don't hate, regulate

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a load of hippie ****.

I am happy with my life.
    When you have actually made a real contribution to make the world just a little bit better I might actually listen to you. But until then you are just sounding like a crzy person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Sounds like a load of hippie ****.

I am happy with my life.
    When you have actually made a real contribution to make the world just a little bit better I might actually listen to you. But until then you are just sounding like a crzy person.
    By the way, I like crazy people, they're the most sane.

Have you even taken the time to really know what hippie **** is all about?...I highly doubt, so don't make assumptions, with your cut and paste knowledge.

I'm spreading the word, that's what I'm doing; Now listen.

Peace.

ReputationRep:
    How to run human societies without money.

http://copiosis.com/how-to-run-human...without-money/

Eliminating money from civilization is a grave issue. Money is not the root of all evil, but for many reasons, money causes nearly all problems we see today. Eliminate money and virtually all these problems disappear. No endeavor holds more promise.

ReputationRep:
    How to run human societies without money.

http://copiosis.com/how-to-run-human...without-money/

Eliminating money from civilization is a grave issue. Money is not the root of all evil, but for many reasons, money causes nearly all problems we see today. Eliminate money and virtually all these problems disappear. No endeavor holds more promise.
    How long are you going to keep hawking this schlock?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BitWindy)
    How long are you going to keep hawking this schlock?
    Lol! Till you grow to accept that i'm doing it.

ReputationRep:
    **** tha police comin straight from the underground
    Young ***** got it bad cause I'm brown And not the other colour so police think
    They have the authority to kill a minority

Love that tune

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.