ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    For any particular reason?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Of course.

"science at one point believed"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    On the plus side, there's more of you to love.

Best one so far

ReputationRep:
    If they are sightly flabby in certain area's no..... when it's getting to obese or obviously fat levels you shouldn't lie, but it's virtually impossible doing it in the right way.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=358971&stc=1when you say fat do you mean like one of these? bigger or smalerhttp://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=358969&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpeg 11.jpeg (7.9 KB)
  2. File Type: jpeg 111.jpeg (8.1 KB)

ReputationRep:
    The answer is always no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarvingAutist)
    Of course.

"science at one point believed"
    Oh cool, would you have preferred it if I had said 'doctors at one point believed...'?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    Oh cool, would you have preferred it if I had said 'doctors at one point believed...'?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That would have been more accurate, though I think it's just that there hadn't actually been any studies on the effects of smoking then.

ReputationRep:
    This question was asked to me once and I replied "Think of it as being larger than life". Strangely, it wasn't any better received. I thought I was being pseudo-complimentary.

(Original post by Veggiechic6)
    Seems strange that they would even ask. A genuinely fat person usually is aware that they're fat and wouldn't seek confirmation of this. Skinny people sometimes ask it for some reason, you would just say 'no' for them straightaway.
    This. Fat people know their fat, and if they do ask it's better to be truthful than to flat out lie to their face because they'll know you're lying.

ReputationRep:
    it's a trap!!!!

ReputationRep:
    BOYS LIKE A LITTLE MORE BOOOOOOOOTY TO HOLD AT NIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT (DAT BOOTY BOOTY)

looooooool sorry. Tell her she's curvaceous. Better to have curves than to be stick thin. But encourage her to exercise with you, join the gym together, and eat healthily.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    It could be a test, like she knows she is but wants to know what kind of person you are. Tell them the truth with a positive spin. Like maybe "you could never be too big for me":dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A wise and reasonable response from you. Weird.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Eva.Gregoria)
    A wise and reasonable response from you. Weird.
    I'm always wise and reasonable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aappoolloo)
    ...and she is.
    The truth. :yy:

If she gets mad, say: "You asked :indiff:."

ReputationRep:
    yes tell her be honest ur hurting her feelings if your lieiung if anything this will moltivate her to loose the fat if u don't she will carry on and grow bigger which leads to health issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aappoolloo)
    ...and she is.

Are you telling me that she asked you and you quickly made a thread about it and haven't answered her?

ReputationRep:
    If she's asking you, she will either be fishing for compliments, or she'll know full well she's fat and is hoping you'll tell her she's not.

Personally, I'd just say "I love you as you are" as an answer lol.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.