Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    I have indeed!
    I'm stuck between Cumbria and YSJ But I think Cumbria is edging it slightly
    Maybe see you in September
    Do you know what accommodation you're going to go for (if you're applying that is)? I don't know whether to go for brampton road or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaystaarr)
    I'm stuck between Cumbria and YSJ But I think Cumbria is edging it slightly
    Maybe see you in September
    Do you know what accommodation you're going to go for (if you're applying that is)? I don't know whether to go for brampton road or not
    Ooh hope you pick whats best for you! Hope to see you then!
    I have applied for Brampton Road which I hope to get in to if I'm lucky! Fingers crossed!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LKSmith)
    Ooh hope you pick whats best for you! Hope to see you then!
    I have applied for Brampton Road which I hope to get in to if I'm lucky! Fingers crossed!
    I was going to apply to brampton road too, pop home for a quick nap now and again hehehe
    I'm sure you will, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaystaarr)
    I was going to apply to brampton road too, pop home for a quick nap now and again hehehe
    I'm sure you will, good luck!
    That's totally not why I applied there.. maybe..
    Good luck to you too! Happy choices

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone going to the Fusehill Street open day next Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to the Brampton Road open day on the 8th April.

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing film and television production at brampton road?

ReputationRep:
    What are you looking to study? I have just confirmed a place at university of cumbria lancaster campus!☺

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarakedwards)
    I got a conditional offer for physiotherapy at Fusehill Street!
    SAME! Had my interview yesterday! Pretty excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hows_wally)
    SAME! Had my interview yesterday! Pretty excited!
    Woo! i got my offer next day from them as well! So happy!!! nice campus too!

ReputationRep:
    anyone doing sport rehab? im also finding this whole accomodation thing confusing! any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ak0586)
    anyone doing sport rehab? im also finding this whole accomodation thing confusing! any advice?
    I'm not doing sport rehab, but I'm doing physio so we could have some classes together

ReputationRep:
    what accommodation things are you confused with?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarakedwards)
    I'm not doing sport rehab, but I'm doing physio so we could have some classes together
    Ah awesome! I'm really looking forward to it! Slightly nervous as well though as I'm 28, I'll be like the old man on campus :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jangoice)
    what accommodation things are you confused with?
    Most of it I guess, I wouldn't know where to start, I have enquired with someone about a place called the globe, that seemed pretty decent, just waiting for a reply with pictures, £75 a week all bills included apart from TV licensee seems ok!

ReputationRep:
    Most of it I guess, I wouldn't know where to start, I have enquired with someone about a place called the globe, that seemed pretty decent, just waiting for a reply with pictures, £75 a week all bills included apart from TV licensee seems ok!
    That does seem pretty good. I wouldn't really know how to help as I'm not familiar with private accommodation. Do they have somebody you can speak to about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jangoice)
    That does seem pretty good. I wouldn't really know how to help as I'm not familiar with private accommodation. Do they have somebody you can speak to about it?
    Yeah, I'm in contact with a guy called les, I'm just awaiting pictures, and then he said I just need to pay £250 deposit and sign the contract

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm in contact with a guy called les, I'm just awaiting pictures, and then he said I just need to pay £250 deposit and sign the contract
    Is there a particular reason you're going private?
    I've applied to Denton Holme, and i'll be on Fusehill campus for lectures etc..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiihannah)
    I'm thinking of applying to Denton Holme and I'll be on Fusehill for lectures if I firm Cumbria😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiihannah)
    I'm 28, so don't really wanna be in halls and surrounded by loads of 18 year olds, I know from my mates in similair positions they didn't really enjoy it, so would rather be out of the way kinda thing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.