Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OMG
    This post is not very coherent (as can be expected for 2am in the morning), but seeing as you have stopped asking me questions I think this thread is over. You can PM me if you want anything else, otherwise I hope you learned something from our discussion. Bye

(Original post by xylas)
    This post is not very coherent (as can be expected for 2am in the morning), but seeing as you have stopped asking me questions I think this thread is over. You can PM me if you want anything else, otherwise I hope you learned something from our discussion. Bye

I love how you ignored everything else I said lmao

ReputationRep:
    "This guy" is that implying he's not your friend, just some sort of acquaintance/stalker/obsessed/? I haven't a clue why you've got him on FB, and you being nice clearly makes him want you more. Stop being so nice!

(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    "This guy" is that implying he's not your friend, just some sort of acquaintance/stalker/obsessed/? I haven't a clue why you've got him on FB, and you being nice clearly makes him want you more. Stop being so nice!
    Lol, I am too nice ( sometimes)

(Original post by scriberg)
    this guy needs jesus
    lol

(Original post by Heisenberg97)
    Stop posting on this thread. I think everyone here agrees that you haven't contributed a single good point to this discussion.

Well he got 5 reps on one of his posts.. but yeah idk what he's talking about either :/

ReputationRep:
    Stop pimping yourself out.

it is not worth it.

(Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
    Stop pimping yourself out.

it is not worth it.
    Why edit?

I wouldnt trying to pimp myself out hence that's why I didn't kiss him or get with him...

Anyway people have said it's wrong of me to even keep contact/accept the job when I knew he wanted more and I wasn't prepared to give it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2015
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.