(Original post by Daniellekim27)
    Aww thank u and to u!! Are u going to accepted it as your firm choice xx
    Already have hahaha :,) xx

ReputationRep:
    has anyone one heard back xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jade97x)
    has anyone one heard back xx
    I'm still waiting to hear from john moores, this is taking forever hope we find out soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C_annette)
    I'm still waiting to hear from john moores, this is taking forever hope we find out soon!
    Me too good luck

ReputationRep:
    You too, hopefully it's soon

ReputationRep:
    You too, hopefully it's soon
    I hope so lol x have you got any other offers x

ReputationRep:
    I hope so lol x have you got any other offers x
    Noo I'm waiting on john moores and edge hill still my interviews were last year! Have you? X

ReputationRep:
    Noo I'm waiting on john moores and edge hill still my interviews were last year! Have you? X
    Oh my god you've been waiting ages!! I had my interview in jan! I have an offer from Greenwich and im also waiting to hear back from canterbury but only had my interview in March x I'm sure you'll get in one of them!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I'm still waiting on ljmu and edge hill too. The wait is torture isn't it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vla10)
    Hi
    I'm still waiting on ljmu and edge hill too. The wait is torture isn't it.
    Yeah it's horrible, I know people are being rejected now for edge hill but I'm panicking, all of my friends know what they are doing and where they are going and I just have no idea x

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god you've been waiting ages!! I had my interview in jan! I have an offer from Greenwich and im also waiting to hear back from canterbury but only had my interview in March x I'm sure you'll get in one of them!!
    Aww thank you I hope so! Congratulations on your offer I'm sure we will all hear back soon just got to hope for the best x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it's horrible, I know people are being rejected now for edge hill but I'm panicking, all of my friends know what they are doing and where they are going and I just have no idea x
    Yeah I've seen some of the edge hill rejections. Its getting worrying as it's so close now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vla10)
    Yeah I've seen some of the edge hill rejections. Its getting worrying as it's so close now.
    I know same, at least no news is good news!

ReputationRep:
    Aww thank you I hope so! Congratulations on your offer I'm sure we will all hear back soon just got to hope for the best x
    Aw thank you!!! You too, just taking no news is a good sort of food sign I'm sure we will all hear soon x

ReputationRep:
    Who has heard and how hasn't? I've still not heard!! Not holding out much hope 😢 when were all your interviews mine was in feb xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by becky_worrall)
    Who has heard and how hasn't? I've still not heard!! Not holding out much hope 😢 when were all your interviews mine was in feb xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine was 23/2 and not heard anything yet.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.