Turn on thread page Beta

Males, Why are you single? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Them girls at UCL don't know how to hold down a man..smh
    What about them girls at KCL.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind dating, I just find it really tough to find someone I really connect with to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzyeviel)
    Don't you like the warmth of a woman or man? A partner that will please and pleasure you the way you desire?
    We can't all be as suave and goodlooking as you mate.

Also, no time for girlfriends if you work 12 hours per day in an office and have a 30 min commute each way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effofex)
    We can't all be as suave and goodlooking as you mate.

Also, no time for girlfriends if you work 12 hours per day in an office and have a 30 min commute each way!
    Pffft... You have it easy mate

ReputationRep:
    Because all my friends are girls, sex is easy but not seen as 'boyfriend material' , got my mojo full at the moment when it runs out I'll select the chosen one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RFowler)
    How do we know? Maybe it is you and you're just posting that to throw us off guard? Why would you assume that people reading it would think "that sounds like ChaoticButterfly"? This is a bit suspicious.
    Since it sounds like me

Because no one is gay other than me...

ReputationRep:
    Because I lack confidence and self esteem.

No one wants my ****

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes think I might give off the wrong impression and I could do with being more confident.

ReputationRep:
    There's a lot of hurt people on here...
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    like i said similarly with the other thread - http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3102407&page=2

I'm a christian and i wouldn't want to lead to sexual as its a sin. Also she needs to be a church girl, someone who reads the bible, eats the bible, takes her bible in public, sleeps with the bible and sadly we dont have those type of girls anymore in the UK. only in africa you see this

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh come on you pricks :laugh:, the will reason why i'm single is because i'm an ugly introvert ****! and i'm proud to be one unlike some people :laugh:.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm not really designed to have a girlfriend, I'm much better at maths

(Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    Just in case anyone is wondering this isn't me
    Of course it's not you. Do you think the universe is centered around you?!

ReputationRep:
    effort.

ReputationRep:
    Romantic interests/pursuits aren't an important thing in my life at present

ReputationRep:
    Im single because unfortunately, I'm not ready yet, but I do want to be ready. I want to finish college/Uni, find a job, improve my life etc. Then definitely I'll get married inshallah.

ReputationRep:
    I have been asked out 2 times but I have a lot of hobbies, like to spend time with family a lot, etc. so I said no both times. Am I the only volunteer single fellow?

Because their main asset is beauty which is a depreciating asset as it diminishes over time, and would rather invest my money in Bonds and Stocks.

- When money is no longer an issue to think about then I'll use it to get myself one.

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm scared of commitment and not even sure of my sexual orientation yet (lol).

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.