Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Serano)
    I find Indian girls very attractive OP =)
    Woohoo

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Yes, I find Indian girls very attractive
    Personally, I don't find black/African-Caribbean girls attractive, but that's just my opinion.
    Wohoo

(Original post by Profesh)
    I've yet to encounter a British Asian (South or East) who wasn't at the very least sexually conservative, if not outright pious: so no, probably not. Having said that, I did once date a half-Indian of devout Christian parentage who was extraordinarily liberal in that regard; but she definitely broke the mould where mores were concerned.
    Haha I guess most Asians are like that :P
    But it may also vary from person to person so you never know

(Original post by Skratch My Itch)
    Skin colour really doee not matter. Religion and social values matter however. I couldn't date someone heavily religious, or socially conservative.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I see
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
    Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?
    I'd definitely go for an Indian girl! Well, as long as you're like a nice person and i get along with ya! Don't worry

(Original post by DKeane)
    I'd definitely go for an Indian girl! Well, as long as you're like a nice person and i get along with ya! Don't worry
    Hahah thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hahah thanks!
    Hey, it's no problem! btw, can you message me, i just wanna talk (i probably sound super weird right about now) 😂

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi its my mob number 07447484478
    Thanx

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.