The Student Room Group

Why are you still a virgin(males only)?

Scroll to see replies

Religion and choice. Virginity is more or less giving a part of you to someone. shouldn't be taken lightly at all.
Reply 41
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
I don't want to lose it to a slut :smile:

(edited 9 years ago)
To wait some one better than nothing
Because I haven't had sex yet. Obviously.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Because I haven't had sex yet. Obviously.

That's not obvious, I didn't know that about you.
I have a lot of shame issues regarding my sexuality and i'm afraid and feel stupid asking for what i want.
Also growing up i was picked on as the one who never got girls and will never get girls and so yeah that's my life, plus most girls do not like me anyway.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a lot of shame issues regarding my sexuality and i'm afraid and feel stupid asking for what i want.
Also growing up i was picked on as the one who never got girls and will never get girls and so yeah that's my life, plus most girls do not like me anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

^this.
Original post by Lionheart96
It says you're 21.
...also you joined in 2011... when you were 5.

It's a joke.
I'm not :confused:
Original post by AdamCee
It's a joke.

no **** Einstein
Original post by Lionheart96
no **** Einstein

Well if you're going to make a post like that, perhaps attempting sarcasm would help?
Original post by AdamCee
Well if you're going to make a post like that, perhaps attempting sarcasm would help?

sarcasm doesn't convey well through the internet.
Simple. I'm not attractive, I'm heavier than I should be, and I'm useless at talking to people. I've had a lot of issues in the past, and let's face it, no one is going to want someone like me with all the other people out there.
Original post by queen-bee
Is it out of choice or what?

I lost mine just a year ago.

But this girl threatened to cut my ding-a-ling, if I slept with her, so ever since then I have lived in constant fear of having my manhood removed.

Till this one girl came along and changed my whole perspective on why she would actually take care of my anatomy.:tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by alexmann97
Simple. I'm not attractive, I'm heavier than I should be, and I'm useless at talking to people. I've had a lot of issues in the past, and let's face it, no one is going to want someone like me with all the other people out there.

You need more self-confidence.
Original post by davidmb19

I'm actually pretty confident in most things, I just prefer being realistic over optimistic. I'm not really that bothered about it though tbh.
I am not married so will not lose my virginity while unmarried as this goes against my religion.
haha male virgins is never out of choice but it is for females
Original post by davidmb19

Original post by alexmann97
I'm actually pretty confident in most things, I just prefer being realistic over optimistic. I'm not really that bothered about it though tbh.

self esteem is one alex needs more than anything
Original post by bittr n swt
self esteem is one alex needs more than anything

Why? Why does not being concerned about not having had sex mean I need more self esteem? What's important in life is my ability to make a difference, sex won't change that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending