The Student Room Group

Have your siblings ever seen you naked?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EmmzAyr

Surely after PE at school we were all naked amongst our friends when showering? & if you didn't shower - that is just disgusting!

We never showered after PE at school, and I don't know anyone who did. If we were made to shower I would have point blank refused because of embarrassment alone.
Reply 41
Original post by RFowler
We never showered after PE at school, and I don't know anyone who did. If we were made to shower I would have point blank refused because of embarrassment alone.

We weren't given an option!

It was embarassing at first when, I was 12/13, but, I played in the hockey team, so, got used to doing it 4 times a week. - You looked at it from a hygeine point of view though & just did it! - some schools though were FREEZING on a Saturday morning though which wasn't much fun!

Probably why I don't care about any of my family seeing me naked. My brothers are / were sporty too, so, the same probably goes for them.
My sister is three years older than me, haven't seen each other naked since we were young. Our household is very conservative. M
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
Yep, we went through a phase where we'd always open the bathroom door when the other was taking a shower and my gran would shout at us. :redface:

EDIT: Just one younger brother, by a year.

sounds like a fun time
Original post by HucktheForde
Once I opened the door after bath without having my towel on and my sister was outside. She saw everything lol.

Ooookay? And?

Anyway um, as we live in the same house, yes?

:creep:
Reply 45
After his bath, my brother thought it would be funny to flash me whilst my back was turned, but he didn't cover up on time once I looked back in his direction :redface:
Original post by EmmzAyr
We weren't given an option!

How long ago was that? I thought PE showers were pretty unusual today, more of a thing of the past.
No, not at all. I have been naked in saunas and on beaches but not with other family members.
When my Bro has a shower, I go in there to take a dump.

I flash my nob around, cause it bigger than my bro, and I very much enjoy the Banter.

Men will be Men!
Well yes, we're half clones :h:

(so are parents don't mention it)
Reply 50
Original post by RFowler
How long ago was that? I thought PE showers were pretty unusual today, more of a thing of the past.

I left school last summer! - Wasn't enforced as much in my later year, but definitely was expected in S1 & S2.

Didn't always bother after training, as I was going straight home, but, it was welcome after a match in the winter when it was so cold!
Roadhouse.

Quick Reply

Latest