Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

isn't this female youtuber just perfect? (in terms of looks) watch

ReputationRep:
    #hellno. She needs to tone that down, seriously looks like a Kardashians reject. Bet she'd be about a five without any make-up at all.

ReputationRep:
    She's average. She wears too much makeup and looks quite fake.

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    well its still an anonymous account as nobody can see your identity
    But ... people know who I am. :indiff:

And anyway, I'm still allowed to say that I think she looks WAY too made up and fake and icky.

ReputationRep:
    woaah youre too much. look at her without makeup. shes looks more natural

and i watch her videos. shes very humble and down to earth
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY (44 seconds)

(Original post by Friar Chris)
    Hideous.

No, seriously. Looks plastic - all make up, and not in a good way - her lips look ridiculous, her eyelashes almost scrape the ground and her face is as if photoshop could be applied directly to the skin. These things don't look 'perfect', they look exaggerated and disproportionate, which is highly unattractive unless you're programmed to favour appearance not by aesthetic but by the assumption that certain features are indefinitely more 'beautiful' the more they're exaggerated by cosmetic products such that one looks like a certain an affluent, socially-focused 'class' of person.

Oh, and the fact that the sounds (and looks) like a very superficial person on first impression psychologically makes her less attractive too.

ReputationRep:
    view my post above this
    (Original post by Maid Marian)

And anyway, I'm still allowed to say that I think she looks WAY too made up and fake and icky.

ReputationRep:
    Fake lips and spends too long on a sun bed. One to avoid.

ReputationRep:
    what is too much makeup exactly?
    It's more a case of knowing it when you see it than something I can just define in a few sentences.

ReputationRep:
    her name is carli bel and shes just amazingly stunning shes what i would say is a 9/9.5 out of 10 (no human is a 10)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAmAEt4WoUo

her face without makeup (44 secs into the vid)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY

her makeup looks fine to me
    Will let you know when I can see her face through the metre thick make up she's wearing

view my post above this
    She looks much, much better there, but her lips still look unnaturally puffy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)

Anyone has the prerogative to judge, regardless of whether they're superior or inferior in any way so what those guys said is a fallacy, so I wouldn't worry too much.

(Original post by So Instinct)
    Anyone has the prerogative to judge, regardless of whether they're superior or inferior in any way so what those guys said is a fallacy, so I wouldn't worry too much.
    :yes: :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really like her lips but she's very beautiful, not perfect though

ReputationRep:
    her name is carli bel and shes just amazingly stunning shes what i would say is a 9/9.5 out of 10 (no human is a 10)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rAmAEt4WoUo

her face without makeup (44 secs into the vid)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY

her makeup looks fine to me and shes a makeup artist so ofcourse shes going to wear apply more than a few pieces of makeup items. doesnt look too much at all

Meh. Not girl next door enough

ReputationRep:
    Yes she's gorgeous and her skill in makeup is amazing, her eyeshadow is always perfect.
    • PS Helper
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Study Helper
    woaah youre too much. look at her without makeup. shes looks more natural

and i watch her videos. shes very humble and down to earth
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDi2sVIPKvY (44 seconds)

That's her with a ton of make up on in that video... :confused:

She even says she knows she's wearing make up and you can tell... the only part that might have confused you is the title and that she says she's going for a 'natural look' which is kinda weird because she'd probably stand out as the woman with the most make up on in pretty much every street out there.

So if that's her 'no make up look' you can see why people are kinda repulsed by her ott 'make up' ones.

Nothing wrong with make up, not my cup of tea though.

ReputationRep:
    i said before she even starts applying the makeup where you can actually see her naked face! (43 seconds in!)
    (Original post by Hal.E.Lujah)
    That's her with a ton of make up on in that video... :confused:

She even says she knows she's wearing make up and you can tell... the only part that might have confused you is the title and that she says she's going for a 'natural look' which is kinda weird because she'd probably stand out as the woman with the most make up on in pretty much every street out there.

So if that's her 'no make up look' you can see why people are kinda repulsed by her ott 'make up' ones.

Nothing wrong with make up, not my cup of tea though.

ReputationRep:
    No way to made up!!
    There's much prettier ones on YT.

ReputationRep:
    i said before she even starts applying the makeup where you can actually see her naked face! (43 seconds in!)
    If I actually replied to the 'what do you rate yourself' thread I saw the other week, I put something like 4-6 out of 10 depending on the day (really can't remember whether I actually posted now). But I am in absolutely no doubt that I look better than her without makeup by an order of magnitude. No jokes.

ReputationRep:
    she doesnt look that bad at all without makeup :/
    but glad you have confidence
    (Original post by Ronove)
    If I actually replied to the 'what do you rate yourself' thread I saw the other week, I put something like 4-6 out of 10 depending on the day (really can't remember whether I actually posted now). But I am in absolutely no doubt that I look better than her without makeup by an order of magnitude. No jokes.

ReputationRep:
    she doesnt look that bad at all without makeup :/
    but glad you have confidence
    I virtually never wear make-up, so I suppose it makes it easier to have confidence in my judgment in this particular case because I haven't got used to this warped made up version of my face. Seriously though, I say I'm a 4-6 and you put what I say down to confidence?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.