Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Attracting Girls? Why is it so difficult?! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holmes221)
    Just a gentle feminine poke with boobs on his arm.
    Haha cheers will do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Any tips for greater success?
    Become a millionaire and wave stacks of cash around. That should do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I am a girl (woman actually) and am amazed how all a man seems to want is a scantily clad bimbo who giggles and is quite a *****, and as thin as a pencil. Why is this attractive to men? Sorry for the generalisation. You probably feel the same about women wanting superficial airheaded males.Anyway, if you are open to people, and treat women with respect and are, yes, nice, hopefully that will work. If not, give me a call ha ha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumbledog)
    Well, I am a girl (woman actually) and am amazed how all a man seems to want is a scantily clad bimbo who giggles and is quite a *****, and as thin as a pencil. Why is this attractive to men? Sorry for the generalisation. You probably feel the same about women wanting superficial airheaded males.Anyway, if you are open to people, and treat women with respect and are, yes, nice, hopefully that will work. If not, give me a call ha ha
    Have we met before?

Seriously though, you make some great points here. I'm not the type to claim oppression and blame the state media but most preconceptions stem from stupid 'chat-show' 'gutter-trash' media outlets at one end, and the crazy 'photoshopped-to-plastic' 'thinner-than-a-2D-object' exhibits at the other.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skunkboy)
    Do you want those attractive boobs & vaginas?

No sweat, no sweets( no orgasms ).

More sweat, more sweets ( of course, more orgasms ).

That's the golden rule of reproduction!

Good luck, anonymous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Um first off let me tell you were you went wrong... The entire thing is offensive to women. And secondly he's trying to met a girl not get in bed with her. God dang now I understand why girls like me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately it is. I'm more interested in how other people approach it and then compare really. I'm not saying I'm bad at it, I just want to see other peoples view points!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH-9ZVE6pJ8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by catsis)
    Yeah I get it. I was just thinking that depending on the setting, he might be intimidating these girls. It depends.

I get approached a lot in various different places and I don't particularly like any of them. I'm more likely to date someone in the same uni or workplace just because I'm paranoid and I start thinking he could be a rapist/serial killer/psychopath. I do understand that most girls are more sensible than I am lol.
    I hope you don't get approached in the park. If you do make a run for it, run forest runnnn. I don't doubt your logic, to be honest most people meet from uni or work, or friends of friends so yeh it makes sense!

ReputationRep:
    women are complex characters, they love a guy who will sweep them off their feet so run at them and pick them up and take them somewhere romantic like a morgue.
    If they are not into that. you can quietly watch from the distance and grovel in your sadness. you pathetic idiot.

ReputationRep:
    You make a good point! I was being slightly light hearted about the comment I made, however I do agree that self reflection and of course improvement helps with all parts of our lives. I think I've got to the point where, I think I'm doing most things right, and people say 'oh you should have a girlfriend' and a lot of people meet especially girls already assume I have one. I'm stuck in a rut at the moment and I'm not quite sure how to end it!
    Okay so when you are talking to woman you arnt phased. Thats a good start.

You seem to meet new people. Also good.

What you need to work on is letting them to some extent know your intent. It sets the tone.

Perhaps increasing the number of new people you meet. By talking to someone in a night club you are showing intent. Social conditions dictate the reason you are there in their mind at least.

The fact you have made the comment that people say "Oh you should have a girlfriend". Probably means you are playing it too safe.

People in general are attracted to people whom are exciting, interesting and different (in a good way). In essence you need to be a bit more off the wall. Not in terms of energy levels more in terms of having a lack of filter......

For instance ive said to someone you're about as much fun as ******* your dad off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jumbledog)
    I'm sorry but I hear this all the time and it's just nonsense. Throughout life I've been friends with/have met a bunch of cool, decent dudes who are the relationship type, wanting a woman of substance and don't live in a fantasy land.

One thing I've clearly noticed though whether pre-uni, at uni or post-uni is that a lot of these guys would often get far less interest or attention from girls generally, then someone like me who is admittedly a **** half the time and probably gives off a vibe I'm not interested in a relationship. (Note, I don't want a relationship and Im not particularly attractive either imo).

Nothing personal against you by the way and its not an attack, but you see women echo this sentiment all the time over social media etc but the honest truth is a lot of you girls/women have decent guys in your life showing interest but you believe they're not attractive enough or good enough to show off to your friends or w/e. There's actually nothing wrong with that because people can set whatever standards they want for themselves, just don't make out that a lot of guys 18+ are generally that shallow or bad because they are not imho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NathanAllen)
    Um first off let me tell you were you went wrong... The entire thing is offensive to women. And secondly he's trying to met a girl not get in bed with her. God dang now I understand why girls like me

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offensive to women? Reproduction is offensive? C'mon man! Are you a hypocrite?
    You never ever think of attractive women that way? And women never ever dream about having sex with handsome guys?

Thread starter is anonymous. How do you know he doesn't want to have sex with her?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.