Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pastor claims that Starbucks flavour their coffee with semen watch

ReputationRep:
    Damn, now all the other coffee chains will rush to replicate Starbuck's success with this secret ingredient. You'll never buy a jizz free coffee again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jedanselemyia)
    Black Americans are not all African?
    (Well it's true that African Americans all have white in them and certain black populations like Creoles and Lumbees are of mixed ancestry)
    No they do not ALL have white in them lol, stop generalising buddy!
    Someone whose parents came over from africa and are born in the USA, are AFRICAN AMERICANS. b
    What i meant by theyre not all african is that some of them are of caribbean descent etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by perfectsymbology)
    Damn, now all the other coffee chains will rush to replicate Starbuck's success with this secret ingredient. You'll never buy a jizz free coffee again.
    Plus you will soon be able to get it with different colour syrups and other toppings, or with ice cubes. And then the pizza chains will want in.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by perfectsymbology)
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    Plus you will soon be able to get it with different colour syrups and other toppings, or with ice cubes. And then the pizza chains will want in.
    Apparently it's good for your health and helps to fight depression, so maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Apparently it's good for your health and helps to fight depression, so maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :afraid:
    The advocates of drinking your own urine as the way to health say that kind of thing too. Must be something about bodily fluids. I wonder if tears for example... as a spice perhaps dried?

ReputationRep:
    Where can I apply for that job (flavouring coffee)? I need money :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    The advocates of drinking your own urine as the way to health say that kind of thing too. Must be something about bodily fluids. I wonder if tears for example... as a spice perhaps dried?
    I suppose the difference between urine and semen, obviously, is that urine is mostly bodily waste which can't exactly be good for your health, whereas semen actually has healthy nutrients and proteins etc.

Pastor Manning knows a good thing when he sees it; and evidently Starbucks do too. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Where can I apply for that job (flavouring coffee)? I need money :dontknow:
    The sperm banks have undreamed-of new commercial opportunities opening before them.

I wonder if the two services could be combined in coffee shops? A 'paternity' slot just below where you swipe the contactless card and take the cup.

ReputationRep:
    Just imagine how many persons work in the back! :eek:

Hopefully, a new flavouring machine will help:

Note that it can extract 'flavour' from several sources to reduce the cost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    Honestly, I have long ago ceased to be surprised by what comes out of pastors' mouths.
    or goes in!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ReputationRep:

Apparently they have found this new 'flavouring' method in 2009. Pastor Manning is right! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Fappuccino

ReputationRep:
    Coffee with "cream"
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by chazwomaq)
    Fappuccino
    Beat me to it dude.

If a semen-health-food-coffee shop pops up in Brighton in the next couple of weeks, I would not even be surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
    Beat me to it dude.

If a semen-health-food-coffee shop pops up in Brighton in the next couple of weeks, I would not even be surprised.
    I thought someone had already done that. Or was that placenta?

ReputationRep:
    I thought someone had already done that. Or was that placenta?
    I've definitely heard of a breast milk ice cream shop.

ReputationRep:
    I've definitely heard of a breast milk ice cream shop.
    Oh yeah, breast milk.

So many marketing opportunities here. A breast milk ice cream with a frozen '99' semen flake for example. With raspberry topping.

ReputationRep:
    With raspberry topping.
    I don't even want to know what the "raspberry" is made of.

ReputationRep:
    I don't even want to know what the "raspberry" is made of.
    In the 'use everything' austerity future, every part of the human will be valuable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Hopefully, a new flavouring machine will help:

Note that it can extract 'flavour' from several sources to reduce the cost.
    That is an awful idea. My penis just disappeared inside my body for protection when I saw that picture. Imagine the suction :afraid:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.