Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys (and girls who like girls): Would you ever sleep with a fat girl? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken McNugget)
    There is a big difference between someone who is overweight to the point of unhealthiness, and an overweight person who is either healthy (they are not mutually exclusive) or working their way to healthiness. Regardless, sexiness and attractiveness is mostly down to your mentality, not your actual appearance. Confidence, intelligence and independence all play large parts in contributing to overall attractiveness.

Everyone has different preferences, what turns them on, what doesn't.

Don't like fat girls? Go for a thin girl.
    Don't like thin girls? Go for a fat girl.
    Don't like sex? Play scrabble.

In the words of the much loved Taylor Swift - 'haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.'
    off topic- i'm convinced taylor swift says 'bakers gonna bake bake bake bake bake' in that song

ReputationRep:
    "Fat" is completely a matter of opinion though. And as someone who was 3 stone heavier than he now is, i never understand how people apparently find it so impossible to get into shape.

Personally i find curvy girls to be funny, happy and often more confident than thin ones. But that is looking through my own interpretation of curvy.

ReputationRep:
    Well some people have a fat fetish, that's cool but defiantly not for me...

ReputationRep:
    Size 24 is about the surface area of a small country, so no

ReputationRep:
    Why not
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    For enough money

ReputationRep:
    Judging from images, if you're 25 BMI (for example 5'5 and 68kg) or under then that's alright by me. Of course you gotta have good face and height.

I like chubby girls, the ones that look like cute little hamsters, not fat whales.

ReputationRep:
    There's more chance of me winning Miss Teen USA than there is of me sleeping with an overweight girl.

Even blackout drunk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you ever have sex with a fat girl? Why/why not?
    If you would, how fat is 'too fat'?

I'm a size 24UK and I was always told that guys hate fat chicks, but I've had quite a few sexual partners so I'm wondering what's going on
    no no one wants ur fat ass

(Original post by genderbender)
    no no one wants ur fat ass
    who's to say I don't
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 16, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.