Turn on thread page Beta

i only got 12 birthday messages on facebook watch

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you guys understand tbh whats it like. I'm guessing most of you are popular.

I hope you see at least how disappointing and disheartening this is though.

(Original post by damoni)
    I don't think you guys understand tbh whats it like. I'm guessing most of you are popular.

I'm very unpopular actually so yeah
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I get a ton on twitter from people who follow me (not bragging), it's all great and all, but I get perhaps a few dozen messages on text/in person that really matter. Quality not quantity

ReputationRep:
    to make things worse, about 4 of these 12 were family. so really I only got 8 messages.

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else think of Harry Potter reading this thread? Dudley complaining about number of presents and such.

Just me then? Ok.

ReputationRep:
    1 true friendship is better than 100s of acquaintances.

ReputationRep:
    I just came here to say... wow you're such a sad person.

Who cares.

ReputationRep:
    I'm lucky to get three. Actually, I'm lucky if my friends actually remember that it's my birthday at all.

Destress your breasts.

ReputationRep:
    I've never got any birthday messages on Facebook at all. And I don't really care.

ReputationRep:
    all i'm going to say is that if it happened to you, you'd be feel under appreciated, that's all.

in fact, i'd say most people on my friends list get like 40-50. I'm lucky to get over 10. why does no one care about me?

ReputationRep:
    First world problems.

ReputationRep:
    all i'm going to say is that if it happened to you, you'd be feel under appreciated, that's all.

in fact, i'd say most people on my friends list get like 40-50. I'm lucky to get over 10. why does no one care about me?
    Troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only got one last time. Does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    If it's any consolation, I've got 29 facebook friends. My limit is 30 unless everyone of those people i have talked to in the last year and actually care about. Then the limit is 40. More then 40 is unnecessary and unreasonable. I believe i got around 9 birthday messages this year. Still don't care. What makes you cool is actually having friends, not sitting and crying because you didn't achieve a certain number of weakly-felt messages on your birthday. Get over it.

ReputationRep:
    I used to be facebook sensitive like this when I was 14-15. Now I don't give a F anymore, I've removed my birthday anyway and never post anything. My last status was 6 months ago. All I use it for is news/pages I follow and messages.

ReputationRep:
    my cousin got over 60 birthday messages on facebook.

I think that says it all.

I wish I was popular.
    I didn't get any....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyshawte)
    Troll.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    seriously, **** you. i'm not in the mood for you or anyone elses ****.

I have no real life friends and I feel strongly about this. you guys can call me as pathetic as you want, I don't care. .
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    At least you have friends on FB, I have like 12 and I doubt any will remember my birthday :moon:

But then again I don't celebrate Birthdays :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    seriously, **** you. i'm not in the mood for you or anyone elses ****.

I have no real life friends and I feel strongly about this. you guys can call me as pathetic as you want, I don't care. .
    Sorry. You cried wolf once too often. Now everyone is just waiting for you to say how this was all just another test.

ReputationRep:
    okay, i'm done with this forum, I quit. i'm out, I've had enough of it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.