The Student Room Group

Tattoos: yay or nay?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GunslingerZearon
yeah i'm all for it if my girlfriend wants a tattoo i will let her its her body not mine

This, 100x over

Although I'm not a fan of sleeves or anything... I do quite like small ones (unless you do it like Harry Styles. Eurgh.)
Original post by og.east
personally i think they're **** and pointless

You think art is **** and pointless? Cool m8.

Anyway...

Tattoos are like anything else. They can be good or bad. I don't have any but I appreciate people who have meaningful and well done tattoos.

As for the idiots who get **** tattoos while in Malia or their boyfriend/girlfriends name however...
Original post by Zander01
You think art is **** and pointless? Cool m8.

Anyway...

Tattoos are like anything else. They can be good or bad. I don't have any but I appreciate people who have meaningful and well done tattoos.

As for the idiots who get **** tattoos while in Malia or their boyfriend/girlfriends name however...

yeah that's what i said. art is pointless. a* for comprehension.
Would never consider getting one and they aren't really to my taste. I can appreciate the art and skill behind them but personally I don't think they're very nice.
Original post by og.east
yeah that's what i said. art is pointless. a* for comprehension.

Tattoos are art so yes, indirectly, that is what you said. Glad I could help point that out for you.

Also, a person who considered putting diamonds on their teeth thinks tattoos are **** and pointless?

The irony is hilarious :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Tattoos are art so yes, indirectly, that is what you said. Glad I could help point that out for you.

Also, a person who considered putting diamonds on their teeth thinks tattoos are **** and pointless?

The irony is hilarious :rofl:

difference being diamonds are timeless. tattoos are ugly.
Original post by og.east
difference being diamonds are timeless. tattoos are ugly.

Timeless? Tattoos have been around a lot longer than diamonds have. I would check my history if I was you.

And at least tattoos haven't funded wars which have led to the deaths of many innocent people...
Timeless? Tattoos have been around a lot longer than diamonds have. I would check my history if I was you.

And at least tattoos haven't funded wars which have led to the deaths of many innocent people...

who needs history when they've got diamonds in their teeth?..

you do you and i'll do me. you get yourself scribbled on and i'll have icy teeth.
Original post by og.east
who needs history when they've got diamonds in their teeth?..

you do you and i'll do me. you get yourself scribbled on and i'll have icy teeth.

Cool, have fun pretending you're an 'OG'. Bet they'll sparkle real nice when you're mopping mcdonald's floors
Cool, have fun pretending you're an 'OG'. Bet they'll sparkle real nice when you're mopping mcdonald's floors

lmao og are my intials you clown
If artfully done and tastefully positioned, I'm a fan.
Reply 51
Always looks stupid without exception.
Original post by og.east
lmao og are my intials you clown

What an amazing coincidence
What an amazing coincidence

whatever mate see me in the streets
I'm a girl and I love tattoos on girls!
Original post by JamesManc
I have a tattoo that reads "touch here for erection"

:awesome:
I have seen girls with tattoo sleeves and I think it looks really sexy as long as it's not a coloured tat.

Of course, it doesn't suit all girls, it doesn't suit all guys, it just depends on if they can make it work.

The girl I saw it on was slim, had a beanie, tank top and red lipstick. Drool-worthy.
I have 2 half sleeves but I'd like to get full sleeves. I like tattoos on a girl.
As long as it's a nice tattoo I don't see the problem
Reply 58
I am a girl, it doesnt matter, as long as they are not stupid pointless or inappropriate tats I dont mind.
As long as they're done well and not something stupid like a broccoli, I quite like them on both men and women. I'm not so keen on coloured ones, but I have seen some nice ones in colour as well.

If people want to express their personality in that way, that's up to them. I wouldn't find someone less attractive just because they have a tattoo. I'm actually considering getting one myself, perhaps on the back of my wrist, but I'm not sure... I didn't know so many people think they're ugly.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending