Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are you currently wearing? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Hahaha what do you mean, that sounds magical! Are they actually blue?! lmaooo
    I'm serious, they're actually blue! Have you ever seen a van de graaf generator? The sparks are a bit like the sparks that come off one of those! I was so scared the first time it happened, but now I think it's awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AureusLupin)
    I've got on my house coat/dressing gown on over a checked shirt, my purple velvet waistcoat (with pocket watch, of course) and some stone-coloured trousers. Also have on a pair of brown suede loafers I only ever seen to use around the house.

'Tis getting late though, so it is soon to be pyjamas.
    Your outfit sounds awesome ^.^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tabithacrazy)
    I'm serious, they're actually blue! Have you ever seen a van de graaf generator? The sparks are a bit like the sparks that come off one of those! I was so scared the first time it happened, but now I think it's awesome!
    Loool! You have the innate powers of a wizard, think you belong in Hogwarts

ReputationRep:
    Your outfit sounds awesome ^.^
    Thanks, I get that a lot. Gotta keep the quirky alive. Can't let t-shirts, jeans and hoodies take over can I? How boring would that be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Loool! You have the innate powers of a wizard, think you belong in Hogwarts
    Indeed, I do!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, I get that a lot. Gotta keep the quirky alive. Can't let t-shirts, jeans and hoodies take over can I? How boring would that be?
    Exactly! It's people like you that keep things interesting! I love wearing things that are a bit unique, but I must admit, I don't have a pocket watch

ReputationRep:
    Red reindeer pyjamas!

Idgaf :fleurdelis:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! It's people like you that keep things interesting! I love wearing things that are a bit unique, but I must admit, I don't have a pocket watch
    I completely agree with you! For example: to our school Burns Supper I wore a fedora. Everyone else seemed to think it was great and of course they had to try it on. I find it is not just myself who derives enjoyment from it.

Taking this idea further, I also use fountain pens as my main form of writing tool - I just enjoy the whole experience of it.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    Pyjamas and a hoodie.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by navarre)
    Jeet kune do (it's a martial art) kit with a dressing gown on top. It's cold.
    Invented by Bruce Lee, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I completely agree with you! For example: to our school Burns Supper I wore a fedora. Everyone else seemed to think it was great and of course they had to try it on. I find it is not just myself who derives enjoyment from it.

Taking this idea further, I also use fountain pens as my main form of writing tool - I just enjoy the whole experience of it.
    That's so cool! I always struggle with fountain pens because I hold my pen weirdly (much to the disgust of all my primary-school teachers who tried everything to get me to hold a pen 'properly') I think they look so nice but I can never use them properly!

I hate school uniform, I hate how it makes us all look the same and it's so boring I don't know about you but at our school we can't wear any jewellery or anything like that, it makes me feel like a clone :/

ReputationRep:
    ya nanz nightie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    Invented by Bruce Lee, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure is. And much more interesting that my previous martial art of karate. So much better.

ReputationRep:
    That's so cool! I always struggle with fountain pens because I hold my pen weirdly (much to the disgust of all my primary-school teachers who tried everything to get me to hold a pen 'properly') I think they look so nice but I can never use them properly!

I hate school uniform, I hate how it makes us all look the same and it's so boring I don't know about you but at our school we can't wear any jewellery or anything like that, it makes me feel like a clone :/
    Yeah, they only really work if they are in the right position. My school is a little more open with uniform, especially in the older years. For the past year and a half, I've worn a waistcoat with my pocket watch to school. We actually asked senior management once and they said that waistcoats were technically allowed, unlike hoodies etc.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, they only really work if they are in the right position. My school is a little more open with uniform, especially in the older years. For the past year and a half, I've worn a waistcoat with my pocket watch to school. We actually asked senior management once and they said that waistcoats were technically allowed, unlike hoodies etc.
    There's nothing wrong with a waistcoat! I'm sure it looks very smart, much smarter than what people at our school wear on own clothes day! To be honest, school uniform just causes more disputes between teachers and pupils as to what is and isn't allowed! Your school sounds great, I wish our school was relaxed (we aren't even allowed to wear scarves or coats indoors in winter)

ReputationRep:
    YOUR MOTHERS DRESSING-GOWN!

Or your fathers, I mean who knows?

ReputationRep:
    Skinny black jeans, White marl tee, Navy shirt, watch and hair tie on wrist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stehay)
    simple question

i am wearing a black jumper and blue addias pants.
    Pajama shorts, worn out tee that says 'fussy' and socks

ReputationRep:
    A green spotted loincloth, red khaki shorts and oversized trainers.

ReputationRep:
    Nightwear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.