Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Question about girlfriends and girls who happen to be friends watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acefrogman)
    are you absolutely sure ?

have each in turn do a sleep over and see...........
    unless you are not feminine ?
    see the other thread about friend sleepover

real men chase girls...........all the time except when falling in love (which can last for some weeks)
    I have slept in the same bed as these guys after nights out and nothing has happened, they're just mates we've been friends for quite a few years. just because you appear to be incapable of having a platonic friendship doesn't mean everyone is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Please do not take up a career in counterterrorism, clinical psychology or anything else that requires a keen intuition of other people.

If those 4 boys are straight, I guarantee you that they have, at the very least had numerous sexual fantasies about you.

The only reason they tell you otherwise, or let you think otherwise is that if they said so explicitly, it would make it as awkward as a ginger stepchild.
    wow I don't think you're even a normal human lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiva300)
    wow I don't think you're even a normal human lol.
    No. I'm awesome.

ReputationRep:
    Girls, us men are after you (real men, that is ) , so watch out or enjoy !

If they are not after you, then check your looks, your profile, your " joie de vivre ", your perfume. and please do not overdo the "hard to get" attitude.

ReputationRep:
    Totally! My best friend is a guy.

When we first met I will admit I only chatted to him cause he was cute but then I found out he already had a long term girlfriend so we became friends.

We go out for meals, to the cinema and generally just spend time with one another. Neither of us has developed any kind of serious feelings towards the other but there are the occasional sexual fantasies, on both sides, but we laugh these off with each other.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 7, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.