?
Report 12 years ago
Freak.
Michelle12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There's nothing abnormal about it. The OP even said herself she wouldn't want to marry a terrorist- this sounds more like a fetish to me.

When I hear about foot fetishes I find it pretty strange... like who the hell'd be turned on by stinking feet?... but different things turn people on, I guess.
Riddy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Michelle12)
There's nothing abnormal about it. The OP even said herself she wouldn't want to marry a terrorist- this sounds more like a fetish to me.

When I hear about foot fetishes I find it pretty strange... like who the hell'd be turned on by stinking feet?... but different things turn people on, I guess.
Finally someone with common sense!

Most people on here just sound thick, the OP is worried and people are calling her a freak, different peolple like different things have you never heard of fantasies/fetishes.
Honzan
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
Freak.
lol I don't know....i guess "abnormal" is probably a little exaggerated....but personally, I just find it really funny this thread has given me such a good laugh and yeah i know it's kinda bad to laugh but I just can't help it....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (559)
37.64%
No - but I will (116)
7.81%
No - I don't want to (106)
7.14%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (704)
47.41%

Watched Threads