Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Emmi,

As the university of Huddersfield does not own their own accommodation, they redirect to private accommodators such as ourselves and Digs Students (for Storthes Hall and Ashenhurst Houses).

I would imagine that the policy would match our own and that it depends on the availability of the accommodation you're interested in. For Aspley, then we do have rooms left available. If you would like to contact our friendly team on 01484 549410 and they'll be able to help with your booking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prodigy Living)
    Hi Emmi,

As the university of Huddersfield does not own their own accommodation, they redirect to private accommodators such as ourselves and Digs Students (for Storthes Hall and Ashenhurst Houses).

I would imagine that the policy would match our own and that it depends on the availability of the accommodation you're interested in. For Aspley, then we do have rooms left available. If you would like to contact our friendly team on 01484 549410 and they'll be able to help with your booking.
    Thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    Hi Emmi,

We still have some rooms available at Storthes Hall and Ashenhurst! If you'd like more information please call 01484 270145 and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have

ReputationRep:
    Going to Huddersfield in September. No idea on the accommodation.....
    what are the types that there are? Any tips from previous occupants? Would be a great help because I have no idea where I want to go. I looked at Snow island and Castings but it's expensive. I heard many concerns and people who hated Slorthes so don't want that.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by natalia97)
    Going to Huddersfield in September. No idea on the accommodation.....
    what are the types that there are? Any tips from previous occupants? Would be a great help because I have no idea where I want to go. I looked at Snow island and Castings but it's expensive. I heard many concerns and people who hated Slorthes so don't want that.
    Hey Natalia,

The University of Huddersfield has no accommodation of it's own, therefore it's purely private accommodation available in either Halls or Houses.

Best two places to begin your search would be:

- http://www.hudlets.su/Halls.wiki
    - http://www.accommodationforstudents....y=Huddersfield (change the type at the top to change to houses/flats etc.)

If you have any questions about Castings House or Aspley House, please feel free to drop me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CassandraArtemis)
    Hi there I'm currently a first year Costume design student at Huddersfield and Living at Snow Island and I've rebooked for next year so if anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer if I can!
    I want to be somewhere were there is lots of first years. Is there lots of first years here?? Or is it more 2nd and 3rd??

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys i am currently trying to get rid of my accommodation it is a single en-suite and is 85 pound a week and is located in storthes hall it is close to campus anf there is a bus that runs right though let me know if your interested

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.