Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys,would you find a DD girl a turn off or turn on? watch

(Original post by JuliusDS92)
    *Ignorant male incoming* What on earth is back size?
    The measurement around your ribs directly under your breasts. If it's an odd number, you can round up or down. I'm a 27 inch back size so naturally would for a 28 inch bra in the ideal world.

im 32DD and expect a man who loves me to love every single thing about me including my b00bs

ReputationRep:
    Bra sizing is quite complex I would say. A year ago I lost 21lbs but my cup size increased to DD.

Curious titteeeezz
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    No way would a 36A fit into a 30D.

Like a 34C would probably fit into a 32D but it wouldn't look right going down 6 in the band size!

(Original post by xoflower)
    Why do girls with big boobs complain about big boobs... lol its a good thing!
    Can't wear low cut tops and it's impossible to find your size in primark!
    The pretty sets they do only go up to like a C.

(Original post by rayquaza17)
    No way would a 36A fit into a 30D.

Like a 34C would probably fit into a 32D but it wouldn't look right going down 6 in the band size!

Can't wear low cut tops and it's impossible to find your size in primark!
    The pretty sets they do only go up to like a C.
    whats the difference between a 34D and 34DD
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    whats the difference between a 34D and 34DD
    The 34 means they have the same band size so like underneath they are the same width.
    DD is a bigger cup size than D so the breasts themselves are bigger.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely - curves all the way.

ReputationRep:
    I'm more of an ass guy than a breast guy, but I don't see why it would affect whether or not I find a girl attractive. The problem I've had dating people with big breasts is that I can see stretch marks sometimes, but that still wouldn't make me think of a girl as any less attractive or more attractive.

If a girl is a 5, breasts wouldn't make or break the deal with me. But if they're a 2,3,7 or 8 then I'd give extra points if they have a good pair.

I appreciate even weight distribution - she gotta have breast to ass ratios.

ReputationRep:
    This post annoys me. Boobs are boobs. Boobs are hot. Boobs are a part of that person. If that person is attractive to you, then the boobs are a bonus part of that package. Big boobs are intimidating for people who don't know what they're doing, and if they hide this fact between snarky comments- they can't handle you and aren't worth a second glance.

ReputationRep:
    I read this thinking DD meant Dungeons and Dragons :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thin/curvey with big boobs
    thats amazing then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I read this thinking DD meant Dungeons and Dragons :indiff:
    lmao really :laugh:

(Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Mine are a lot bigger than a DD and I haven't had any complaints. I also don't give a **** anyway, they're what I have. If a guy doesn't like them, thats his problem not mine.
    PRSOM again But yeah very much this. I don't think many guys will be particularly fussed OP.

ReputationRep:
    This post is pretty pointless without stating the bandsize as you won't get an accurate answer from the guys. 36DD boobs are much larger than 28DD boobs.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=360299&stc=1
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg durrr.jpg (546.5 KB)

As with everything, it depends who they're attached to. I was in a relationship with a girl for a few years, and to start off with I couldn't care less about her chest (she was a 38G). Over time though, they became more and more interesting to me, until eventually I would think about her breasts as much as any of her other characteristics. They weren't particularly "perky" or whatever either, but their softness was a big part of their appeal.

Of course, this wasn't a healthy interest - but I honestly couldn't think of anything hotter than touching/watching/playing with her breasts for the longest time.

It's truly terrifying that I could become so shallow/fixated on something so meaningless, but I would hope it may assuage your concerns that guys don't like larger breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    lmao really :laugh:
    CB's thought process:

A girl thinks liking Dungeons and Dragons is a bad thing?? How wrong can she be? I must swoop in and alleviate her concerns and tell her how cool that would be and how happy I ouwl be to fight dragons and raid dungeons with such a girl...

Oh wait. DD is a bra size :facepalm: How could I be so stupid. The world of Bras is a confusing one I will never understand. Just like I will never get near a pair of boobs I could still provide my experience of futilely staring at women's breasts of all sizes though. Or I could admit mistaking bra size to D&D and perhaps gain a rep or make someone laugh. Lets go with that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clip)
    Second or third person who's posted this.

Are you sure? I always thought cup size was a function of back size. Ergo, a 32C is proportionately the same appearance as a 36C or a 30C.
    No, it is the same as a 30D or a 34B or a 36A.

I wear a 30DD and no one believes me because my chest is quite small, but the only reason my cup size is larger is because my back size is small. I'm 30" back 35" over boob and each inch represents a letter. Considering that the average back size is a 36" I believe, that DD still makes for small boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Lol, where? And at a decent price?
    Debenhams outlet. I got a Ted Baker bra for £7.50 .

ASOS sometimes have good sales on also, as well as M&S.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 30E and I love them and if someone I'm dating doesn't they can just **** off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by doodle_333)
    big boobs are good until they stop looking perky and round
    This. When they're just these big bags of blubber that swing and blobber about of their own free will e.g. especially during braless missionary, it's not such a turn on OP. That said, when you have a face full of 'em e.g. with the girl on top, it's undeniably hawt :sexface: (provided they're not seriously saggums) :erm:

Damnit, now I'm thinking about boobs :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Maid Marian is right people, if you actually researched it you'd understand. I'm a 28D but my chest isn't very big.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.