Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.saf1)
    How did you apply for accommodation, I thought we had to wait till mid March?
    It's private accommodation and private usually opens for applications earlier then uni owned places.

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer for UCLan Graphic Design, looking forward to it. I haven't accepted yet, as I have to wait for my other offers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathshand-dtd)
    Anybody here doing Photography? I've firmed my offer!
    Me! Im doing it with a foundation entry though!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing foundation photography?

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else having trouble with their accommodation application?? Something to do with invalid dates, but you can't edit them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arpernes)
    Have you visited uclan? I would like to hear about it from someone who has visited it
    I visited all the way from Northern Ireland, seems brillent! It's the firm choice, and can't wait to go there

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing sociology the foundation entry, is anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deathshand-dtd)
    Anybody here doing Photography? I've firmed my offer!
    I've got an offer to start Photography first year! But still not sure if I'll be definitely going!! Haven't been to Lancashire yet, so prob will decide after visiting!

ReputationRep:
    Hey man I'm going to be applying for neuropsychology, was it hard to get in and how is the course now?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by Arpernes)
    Have you visited uclan? I would like to hear about it from someone who has visited it
    Hey!
    I'm a current second year here at UCLan Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about what it's like here?

ReputationRep:
    I'm really hoping to get into Medicine this year. I'm from the NW, and there's only around 17 places available for those from the NW. It's a risk but I really want to get in ;D

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.