New boyfriend has 6in girth, what condoms will fit? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #7
Report 3 years ago
as a pharmacist, condom size doesnt make a difference (im an indian male with 6.75-7.25 inch length(depending on if u include the curve in my penis) and a 5.5inch girth). all condoms licensed for use in the uk and europe are literally one size fits all (providing girth is greater than 3 inches). people who say they broke their condom because of size chat ****. it is mostly due to incorrect method of wearing (think ripping a rubber glove by forcing ur hand in an incorrect way) or because of a defect in the condom itself. in uni, in a class, a lecturer put a condom over their head just to demonsrate the point.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
Sigh. As someone else has said, just because they can be stretched a lot doesn't make it a good idea.
CodyHodges
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I had the same issue at first (5.3inch girth) the issue I had was rolling it on comfortably, but then it caused intense pinching at the base. I tried "Mates" King size but even those slightly pinch at the base, but despite that everywhere else is comfortable by a long shot.
martin_lad99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does he think other brands are decent?
Kinda in the same spot of bother..
Thegreatamir
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Is he black?
Gerard72
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Well I have 6 inch girth **** , I don't think it's big at all , well only had sex with two girls in my life , and hadn't had sex for quite long , but I don't think it's that big . Well I don't know I didn't see other guys dicks before so , but I do believe a 6
Gerard72
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a 6" **** but I don't think it's huge , I think it's normal , large ones will fit , well I never used condoms before as I had only two sex partner in my life , so , but stile I think it's normal
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon because I know a few people here.

So I've started seeing this new guy and he's about 6 inches in girth - the biggest I've encountered so far - and normal condoms don't fit him properly; he really struggled to get them on beccause they were so tight. I'm getting really confused by all this "nominal width" stuff, so I thought I'd ask if there's any guys here who are in a similar situation and what brands you used? I'm currently not on any contraception (am looking into my options just now) so condoms are vital for us and I want something that will be comfortable for him.

Thanks
Every condom well stretch to cover a small bin. The size label just feeds their ego, get him a small to wind him up

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gerard72
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hahaha I agree ,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gerard72
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Get him a socks 😂😂😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
sarkrista112
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Try a bin bag.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gerard72
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Lol a bin bag , it must be monstrous
Gerard72
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I stile think it's normal , I have a 6" maybe bit more , but I see it as normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Devify
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People saying they stretch are both wrong and right. They stretch but they pinch at the base if it's too small. It's like putting on some jeans that you fit into but barely manage to button them up. You fit, but it's not comfortable.

Try some king size from different brands or order from theyfit.co.uk they specifically make them in over 60 different sizes so that guys can comfortably wear them.
Anonymous #8
Report 3 years ago
If you're saying they stretch I dare you to wear an extra small one.

My girth is the same and I clearly remember struggling to get standard ones over it. Skyn XLs have been a life saver even if they are a wee bit too long, so try those.
Tobssss
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Durex xl is good and easy to get from boots

Posted from TSR Mobile
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You can get condoms online that basically span a whole range of different sizes. I can't remember the brand, but they were reliable.
tempting ego
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Seeing as you're 'judo man deano' I'm guessing it not vaginal sex you are partaking in... size is more important to a man I guess.
tempting ego
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
as a pharmacist, condom size doesnt make a difference (im an indian male with 6.75-7.25 inch length(depending on if u include the curve in my penis) and a 5.5inch girth). all condoms licensed for use in the uk and europe are literally one size fits all (providing girth is greater than 3 inches). people who say they broke their condom because of size chat ****. it is mostly due to incorrect method of wearing (think ripping a rubber glove by forcing ur hand in an incorrect way) or because of a defect in the condom itself. in uni, in a class, a lecturer put a condom over their head just to demonsrate the point.
That is absolute crap. Go buy 5 different brands/ sized rubbers, take them out And lay them next to each other. Not the same.
Just like a pair of gloves, one manufacturers medium size fits my hands but the fingers are too long, a different glove maker size medium I can't even get my hand in, a third 'medium' could be perfect finger length but loose on the palm area. Trial and trial again.
Pharmacist my arse!
jadelily
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To those calling OP a troll, I can understand the situation, I'm a foot shorter than my boyfriend, and very slight, naturally small/tight, despite having had sex with upwards of 20 guys in the past 2.5ish years. My boyfriend is 6.8in in length, and 5.9 in girth. Interesting, to say the least. We have found that anything below a 56mm will NOT go more than a quarter of the way on, with great difficulty, and 56+ is too tight and very painful, leaving constriction marks etc. So, a 60mm seems to work, Pasante King Size is currently the only one really available, which my clinic offer free in good quantity. We did, however, find that they are over an inch too long, which worried us, so I am currently very happy on the pill. I do HIGHLY recommend a lot (!!!) of good lube when having sex with bigger guys, we always use a sachet of lube, or a few pumps, always.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.86%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.14%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.57%
There's nothing they could do (105)
30%

Watched Threads