what's the worst thing your parents have said to you? Watch

Yeah dude
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Be the man, or I'll kick you in the nuts and you'll never be able to achieve this"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #8
Report 4 years ago
ive been called by my dad, 'f-ing thing', 'i hope it drops dead'. 'i hope it does kill itself'. heard my mum say ' i wish i never had any of you, have right ruined my life'.... meh ;(
Emily.97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My dad had once said in a heated argument that I was evil and that he's glad that his mother didn't meet me.
Lemon Haze
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My mum has said a lot of the stuff that people have already posted in this thread.

Worst thing is though he has a terrible habit of going out of her way to break things I've bought with my own money.

Things she destroyed:
Xbox 360
iPad 2
iPad 2 (Again, after she bought me a new one)
iPhone 4s

Every item has a story behind it and I pretty much forced her to buy everything back...
LTG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing because my mum actually likes me.

My stepdad can be a bit of prick, but he knows better than to say anything like what others have posted in this thread.
Tom78
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My mum spat at me once and launched a hot baked potato at me another time. However, all is forgiven and she is a lovely woman, lol.
Killer Bean
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thought I'd blow everyone out of the water with "you're a *******, just like your dad" but Jesus, some of these are intense.

(Original post by CherryWine)
My mum. She then lay down on her bed with a huge smile on her face and told me about how every guy she's ever met has fancied her. Complete narcissist.
Haha, considering this she probably said that out of narcissism (or even as a flippant joke) without intending to hurt you. At that, she probably said that regardless of how attractive you are anyway.
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Killer Bean)
Thought I'd blow everyone out of the water with "you're a *******, just like your dad" but Jesus, some of these are intense.

Haha, considering this she probably said that out of narcissism (or even as a flippant joke) without intending to hurt you. At that, she probably said that regardless of how attractive you are anyway.
No she definitely intended to hurt me. She is not exactly a work of art herself lol, I haven't seen her for years... It's all good nowadays
robthehero
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I never wanted you, I should have given you up.
Killer Bean
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
I haven't seen her for years... It's all good nowadays
Guess this is why? haha
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Killer Bean)
Guess this is why? haha
That and many, many more reasons. My family aren't nice people, it's best to not be in contact with them
Serine Soul
Badges: 18
Report 4 years ago
That I'll end up at Manchester Metropolitan
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My mum said plenty of horrible things in my life that's why we don't talk anymore. Ones that stuck were 'i wish I aborted you', 'you'll never be as good as me because you are nothing' and 'go kill yourself.' Last one was said when I was very suicidal.

She was also very abusive physically. One I remember in particular was her punching me repeatedly in the head and slamming my head in the radiator.
Posted from TSR Mobile
BioStudentx
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Most depressing thread on TSR.
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by donutaud15)
My mum said plenty of horrible things in my life that's why we don't talk anymore. Ones that stuck were 'i wish I aborted you', 'you'll never be as good as me because you are nothing' and 'go kill yourself.' Last one was said when I was very suicidal.

She was also very abusive physically. One I remember in particular was her punching me repeatedly in the head and slamming my head in the radiator.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Same thing happened to me but she grabbed my hair from behind and slammed my head against the corner of the table.. I was only 8 too..
The_Blade
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wish you was never born

Posted from TSR Mobile
binarythoughts
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can't think of anything

Blessed
The_Blade
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by donutaud15)

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's worst than my dad wiping **** in my face with a toilet stick

Posted from TSR Mobile
donutaud15
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
Same thing happened to me but she grabbed my hair from behind and slammed my head against the corner of the table.. I was only 8 too..
(Original post by The_Blade)
That's worst than my dad wiping **** in my face with a toilet stick

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
StyleIcon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mom: "Go and just die"
Dad: "You're dumb and good for nothing"

Those words still hurt...:dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (17)
7.17%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.55%
I don't think they'd understand (40)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (84)
35.44%
There's nothing they could do (71)
29.96%

Watched Threads