One Direction shock news Watch

Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)
People who harm or kill themselves often do so out of several factors, not one. They may have been severely bullied, they may have come from a broken family, they may actually have a disorder not cured yet. But I suppose you're too judgemental to realise that.

Do you at least go to Oxbridge? How many degrees have you got? Did you get a first? How many money do you earn? Can you show me in what ways you're not pulling down the 'gene pool'?
Last time I checked it was "#cutforzayn", not "#cutbecauseimbeingbulliedhaveaw eightdisorderandohyeahzaynlefton edirection". They're 12. Are you seriously suggesting that every 12 year old who uses this tag suffers from a mental disorder other than severe stupidity?

There's more to intelligence than academia, and you're insulting everyones intelligence by inferring otherwise. Besides, how does your little questionnaire take into account those who got a 2:1 in Engineering but are currently working a minimum wage job in a fast food joint?

Although if you really want me to answer your questions:
No.
No.
17k/year
I spent today driving a forklift truck around chicanes made of pallets that were placed so close together there was 3 inches of space either side of me. Can you do that? No? I guess by your own logic that makes you a blot in the gene pool

Edit: dammit TSR, stop forcing spaces on absurdly long words.
spotify95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OOh god the Twitter meltdown:

https://twitter.com/WellPostlt/statu...464672768?s=09

(graphic)

We should be more sensitive about this. They have very young and immature fans who would do something like the above.
why did I just click that link?

On a side note: I have always known that Zayn hasn't dealt with the fame as efficiently, chances are the fame got to him. Good luck to Zayn for the future and hopefully One Direction will still be as strong and as good as they always have been

Edit: Only just noticed the "graphic" bit in the quotes. Oh well...
Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
Last time I checked it was "#cutforzayn", not "#cutbecauseimbeingbulliedhaveaw eightdisorderandohyeahzaynlefton edirection". They're 12. Are you seriously suggesting that every 12 year old who uses this tag suffers from a mental disorder other than severe stupidity?
It could be the last nail on the coffin. For someone who seems to value intelligence so much, you don't seem to have too much of it. Not much common sense either - do have not have other things going on in their lives, in your opinion?

If someone goes bankrupt because a stock he's purchased has crashed, does it mean things like he earned too little, other investment failings, not having family support, etc are not factors leading to it? I suppose as superficial as you are, you would say BUT THAT WAS THE DIRECT REASON FOR BANKRUPTCY SO THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY REASON.

There's more to intelligence than academia, and you're insulting everyones intelligence by inferring otherwise.
Never said it was an exclusive list.

Besides, how does your little questionnaire take into account those who got a 2:1 in Engineering but are currently working a minimum wage job in a fast food joint?
Are you serious? Did you miss the question about money?

Although if you really want me to answer your questions:
No.
No.
17k/year
Definitely ruining the gene pool.

I spent today driving a forklift truck around chicanes made of pallets that were placed so close together there was 3 inches of space either side of me. Can you do that? No? I guess by your own logic that makes you a blot in the gene pool
Don't know, but that's irrelevant. I'm not the one going around saying that people who would damage the gene pool deserve to die. Also, I'm gay and not planning to have biological children so I can be the stupidest stupid in the world and not ruin the gene pool. Probably can't say the same for you.

I also cannot understand how you could simply link killing yourself to 'stupidity'. There isn't a necessary link between the two. For one thing, what is the purpose of living anyway if you don't enjoy life so far? It could be a perfectly logical behaviour. Also cannot at you linking it to 'responsibility'. You're just a very judgemental person.
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Pulse.)
Oh my days people are actually cutting themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfortunately so. :sadnod: Didn't know they would over Zayn leaving One Direction...:console::cry:

(Original post by binarythoughts)
I wonder if it was like this with Backstreet Boys
Let's hope not.
LTG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good.

I hope all their annoying fangirls are really upset and hopefully the band can end for good.
hukdealz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
earnt his millions and now he's off, expecting a "peaceful" life
BobLoblawLawBlog
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Now Harry has an excuse to start on his solo career. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry forced Zayn into quitting so Harry could leave without looking like the bad guy.
Arkasia
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
First idiots cut themselves for Bieber, then they cut themselves for One Direction.

Bloody tragic to think these people might get the vote in four years if Labour had their way.
Aku-gila
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Massive LOL.
username1229433
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It was kind of obvious that Zayn was going to leave the band anyway.

He did what's best for himself.

People always crying and complaining about his business when it has nothing to do with them. Who wouldn't give up fame and constant bad press to have an ordinary life?

Its better for him to leave and live his life peacefully than to do something bizarre that will either ruin his image or result to death.

Sometimes you have to be selfish with your decisions if you feel like it will better your future, health and well-being. It has to be wise and positive.

Sure, he upset a couple of fans or more, but everyone moves on in life eventually.

After all, you can't please everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SirMasterKey
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

(graphic)

We should be more sensitive about this. They have very young and immature fans who would do something like the above.
In before they find their way here and bear gets loads of abuse for suggesting such a thing. :lol:
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

:rofl:
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)

:rofl:
could have shoved that in a spoiler and put a graphic warning on it...

I will NOT be doing that to myself, and I don't recommend anyone else do it either. Cutting is a dangerous thing to do.
thunder_chunky
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

(graphic)

Some people really are too ****ing pathetic.
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
Some people really are too ****ing pathetic.
If I could, I'd give you some rep for this!
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
did young chaps cut themselves when the Spice Girls broke up ?
binarythoughts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
did young chaps cut themselves when the Spice Girls broke up ?
Probably in private

Posted from TSR Mobile
danadd9
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
With any luck the little ****s will nick an artery.
If you're genuinely depressed, seek professional help - don't post an attention-whoring tweet.
Hands down the worst generation of young people to sprout, excluding maybe the Hitler Youth Movement.
ChaoticButterfly
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by danadd9)
With any luck the little ****s will nick an artery.
If you're genuinely depressed, seek professional help - don't post an attention-whoring tweet.
Hands down the worst generation of young people to sprout, excluding maybe the Hitler Youth Movement.
Annnnnnnd Godwin's law has now been satisfied.

If only the Third Reich had been a boy band :moon:

I think you may be right though. A boy band popular with teenage girls is definitely worse than the genocide of 6million people.
LadyEcliptic
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm more annoyed at the offensive behaviour of his fans and the #cut4zayn. How ****ing stupid is that? If you're genuinely like that, get help, but cutting yourself for a person who doesn't even realise you exist isn't going to bring him back to your weird little band.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads