TIS200
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Slating a religion is not racist.
Slating an ethnic group is racist.

However, many of our grandparents fought in WW1 and WW2 and that was to have free voice of opinion, and somehow that seems to bet taken away from us bit by bit, day by day.

All this crap about whites being racist, if we say things about other skin colours "RACIST"
If they say things about us "Why are you getting so butthurt over it"

God, racism should be an illegal word..
bolly_mad
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Welcome to the UK
Georgiam247
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vegito)
I've been here for some time now and everyone here only spreads hatred among others in some way. Mostly everyone is bullying Islam here like if they know everything about it when they aren't even true Muslims. A couple of totally liberal or ex-Muslims lecture people about Islam here like they are a phd holder in Islamic studies when they don't even know what Islam truly means.

Not only that but people here somehow have the right to judge others with out even knowing them personally?! I mean like for real??

I thought this place was for helping each other out but instead people here like to be racist and judge each other on which religion they belong to or from which country they are from.

Errrm for someone accusing this website of being prejudiced you're making a very sweeping statement calling this a "racist website".... I just come here for chemistry help lol. Spread love not hate
TheNoobishKnight
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just because this website debates and critises one major religion which is far more dangerous (ATM) than almost all others, it's racist?
YoMelon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vegito)
I've been here for some time now and everyone here only spreads hatred among others in some way. Mostly everyone is bullying Islam here like if they know everything about it when they aren't even true Muslims. A couple of totally liberal or ex-Muslims lecture people about Islam here like they are a phd holder in Islamic studies when they don't even know what Islam truly means.

Not only that but people here somehow have the right to judge others with out even knowing them personally?! I mean like for real??

I thought this place was for helping each other out but instead people here like to be racist and judge each other on which religion they belong to or from which country they are from.
For goodness why can't people like you understand that Islam is a religion NOT a race. Is someone racist when they criticize the Jehovah's witnesses for waking them up on a Saturday morning?

What you really want is to silence free speech. Which means you want to suppress people's rights to suit your own agenda. If someone truly has faith in what they believe they would welcome debate. Perhaps you are uncomfortable with certain aspects of Islam and would rather not think about these things?

It's funny you criticize people for judging others without knowing them personally. Isn't that what the religion of Islam does against gay people and the rest that it refers to as the kuffarr?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed