I have daddy issues and... Watch

awkwardshortguy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Aw thanks but I'm in my early 20's
Then you'll have to find a counsellor from somewhere else I guess.
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
You need counselling
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Samaritans, maybe? I know you might think it'll be a non-issue to them, but they'll probably give you a proper listen at the least.

(Original post by awkwardshortguy)
Then you'll have to find a counsellor from somewhere else I guess.

(Original post by Black Cat)
You need counselling
Thanks guys yeah you're right
acekingsley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ruthless dude if you got problems leaev and anonoymous if u have issiues dont say it on a threadline where go get trolled go get some councelling or talk to family and get issues sorted ,I have issues with my dad to the point where it got physical but i dont let that get to me its just a matter of confidence.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 41b)
Looking up to your boyfriend is totally natural and quite healthy. Male leadership in relationships was the historical norm before the last 30 years and created the happiest relationships.

It's so strange that a woman being attracted to an older guy who'll look after her considers it a pathological issue. What has happened to society?
it isn't healthy when the age gap is significant
acekingsley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
woah there excuse my language but **** that me i just thought damn i have a jackass for a father its cool ill be hardy ,personally my frieds to would say im arrogant due to my mentaklity,me above all no matter what,older men getting someone younger than them is usally not serious and seen as a bonus so thats bad for your health and continous relationships could decrease your trsut in men maybe (dont tell the lads i said this) put them or probation or beta testing dont rush into it dont look for a father igure outside family look for one in the family maybe a cousins father or a firends father i replaced my dad with my friends dad my own has hisfatjherly moments but too late now im passed that stage ,or simple you could firm it and talk with your father mines a prick so hes not worth it.
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get psychologically stronger? Like a mental shield? :dontknow:
41b
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
it isn't healthy when the age gap is significant
Are you kidding me? For most of history, men married women much younger than them. It's not really natural for women to marry guys their own age or younger. The Spartans didn't even let men come into contact with women until they were 35, at which point they married a girl half their age.

Don't listen to the feminist rubbish. Age gaps are normal and healthy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
65.91%
No I haven't decided yet (36)
20.45%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.64%

Watched Threads