Poking around for support for my new party FAP Watch

HigherMinion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by PetrosAC)
When do I say that I own the child?

I am simply stating that the child would be "my own child", as they are unique to me and my partner.

Are YOU saying that the state should own all children and just swap them at free will?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's all very messy at the moment, with the state owning single mothers' children until they find a bloke. Really, everyone working public sector jobs are owned by the state, so all I am proposing is to allow the state to properly allocate child space and cultivate their property at a younger age. This will help to yield more appropriate results. It's for the good of the nation, and will remove our tribalist ambitions and increase productivity.

We should celebrate diversity while we still have it, but once it's gone our children (using "our" in the national sense; they will be the nation's children, not of individuals) will become almighty tri-racial übermensch.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HigherMinion)
It's all very messy at the moment, with the state owning single mothers' children until they find a bloke. Really, everyone working public sector jobs are owned by the state, so all I am proposing is to allow the state to properly allocate child space and cultivate their property at a younger age. This will help to yield more appropriate results. It's for the good of the nation, and will remove our tribalist ambitions and increase productivity.

We should celebrate diversity while we still have it, but once it's gone our children (using "our" in the national sense; they will be the nation's children, not of individuals) will become almighty tri-racial übermensch.
Im not saying we shouldnt celebrate diversity. But if I had a child, no one is taking them away from me. Children are not owned. Not of individuals or the state. They are themselves, their own person, and the state has no right to take them away from their family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetrosAC)
Im not saying we shouldnt celebrate diversity. But if I had a child, no one is taking them away from me. Children are not owned. Not of individuals or the state. They are themselves, their own person, and the state has no right to take them away from their family.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the same breath you claim children are not owned, but they MUST stay with their family. It seems to me that there is a common ownership, then, between family and child. Or you are confused, perhaps? Think of all the public services subsidised by the tax payer that the parents of said child have used: without which, the child's quality of life could potentially be worse. Thus, the state has part ownership of the child- maybe on weekends?
thisIZwar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HigherMinion)
The union jack is a symbol that represents the geographical location of the British Isles. Thought of in this way, it cannot possibly be oppressive. Especially when it has no power. Banning Christmas, or any event, makes no sense. We are not socially oppressive- that would make us as bad as the racists we are fighting. How dare you! Anyone can do what they want, without consequence.

My dear comrade, one cannot simply come out and say "I demand communism!" or the fascist state will simply shut you down. No, the key is to adhere to their hegemonic ideology until you gain a position of power. Then you can subvert from the inside, sister. Peace be with you, fight the good fight- look forward to seeing you out on the march!

But please, use some tact next time you post.
Either you're satirizing 1984/Animal Farm or you've lost it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
(Original post by thisIZwar)
Either you're satirizing 1984/Animal Farm or you've lost it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can choose which to believe, dear lady.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.3%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.26%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.44%

Watched Threads