What on earth is my boyfriend doing in the bathroom on our dates? Watch

Anonymous #4
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
don't want to sound judgy but he is a stoner and also hides things.. it sounds like this person is in trouble and if he is not honest and tells you he wants to get his **** together so you can help him, he might not be worthy of your time..
Agreeing here, if he can't be honest then are you even right for each other?
KingTiger
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Basically what we are all saying is end the relationship.
SnooFnoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably doing coke. Next time look at his eyes. Does he blink less, are his pupils dilated, does he talk fast/change the subject/spout ****? Probably Coke.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
It seems to be a reaction to the emotional conversations you guys are having. From what you've written it really sounds like this is what is triggering his behaviour. Are these conversations always about the same or similar topic?
No - the conversations we had were about things like me missing my workmates and being gutted that I havent got a new job yet, my parents being sexist and him potentially meeting them, things like that. emotional things, but not devastating or anything.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
No - the conversations we had were about things like me missing my workmates and being gutted that I havent got a new job yet, my parents being sexist and him potentially meeting them, things like that. emotional things, but not devastating or anything.
Ah I understand.

The only other thing I could think of is - Is he going to the bathroom after you guys have eaten? Could he be making himself sick?

Have you tried asking him about this at all...?
Twinpeaks
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does his behaviour seem any different when coming out?
ZolaCFC25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He's either masturbating, doing drugs or crying. Can't think of anything else. How can you keep a friend/gf waiting that long?
Lemon Haze
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably popped a Xanax and was too ****ed up to leave the bathroom without dripping on himself...
bullsizzle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I agree with 2 theories here:

1 (and more likely) : FAPPING his worries away
2- some non smelly drug : coke/mandy etc
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads