BCU Mental Health Nursing Octover 2015 Watch

Awujo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by eyeshar14)
I've literally just finished my UCAS application for nursing (mental health) and I've added BCU the Jan intake for 2016 as one of my choices, I was told that the interviews are usually held in October? Is it too late to apply for January now? Shall I just change that choice to a different uni instead? Ahh, so confused, but I really want to start in January! I already have my grades too so I don't know if that'll make a difference?Someone help!!
Hello, don't be confused, it's alright. The interviews are usually held around Nov/Dec. It's definitely not too late, the good thing is you can ring them up and ask if they've still got space for January. BCU is a good uni, although I've just started, it's going really well, they're all lovely so if you're unsure about something, just ring them and ask. Good luck and success with your application.
Chloesammons
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe call admissions first thing tomorrow morning?? I feel like the interviews that happened last October were for this year and January intake. Best to give them a call though to properly find out x

Posted from TSR Mobile
AmberGMartin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Best bet would be to ring the uni direct and ask them if they will still accept you. I imagine if the option is still there on ucas to apply for the January intake, chances are you still can. Don't think having grades will affect it, that's normally just clearing. When i applied i knew people who had their grades and they waited just as long for a reply x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed