Loool truuu
Chellecharity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Hopefulcici)
Posted from TSR Mobile

Dem plantains!!! Nothing wrong with being ratchet in the appropriate times :ahee:
:cool:
Why don't people understand this
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok, I have got the straps.

Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Ok, I have got the straps.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my goodness
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I ate plantain yesterday and at appropriate parties I play afrobeats however im not personified by that and don't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. Why would you describe yourself as ratchet knowing its a pejorative.
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just like to note, you're using a lot of slang incorrectly for example 2's 2's. I feel like you don't get to live this lifestyle in reality so you're pretending to be this black/ratchet person on TSR. I know the majority of my friends who are actually deeply immersed in the stereotypical black culture and could I guess be called ratchet have no idea whatsoever about TSR.
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
He crossed dis n***** inna da shadow realm!
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chellecharity)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my goodness
Or did you want a calving ratchet?

Spoiler:
Show
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by Crystalz)
I ate plantain yesterday and at appropriate parties I play afrobeats however im not personified by that and don't feel the need to make a big deal out of it. Why would you describe yourself as ratchet knowing its a pejorative.
Lool cba
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lool cba
i wish you couldn't be assed with continually making these threads.
dannyboy124
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Girl my weave is on fire.
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hush na
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
i wish you couldn't be assed with continually making these threads.
well if I didnt, who else would you have to slander and write irrelevant paragraphs to?
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by bittr n swt)
Tuuuuuuuuuuune
#NotThatDeep
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
well if I didnt, who else would you have to slander and write irrelevant paragraphs to?
Go ahead switch the style up, if they hate, let them hate, watch the money pile up
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
im really not slandering you

if you want to be ratchet be ratchet with other ratchet people. You are attention seeking. Why else would you 'bring ratchet' to a group of people you know definitely don't associate with that type of culture. Is this even a culture anyone wants to associate with?

Why not promote aftican culture and talk of eating plantain and jollof rice. The traditions and ceremonies we hold, without associating all of this with ratchetness.
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
im really not slandering you

if you want to be ratchet be ratchet with other ratchet people. You are attention seeking. Why else would you 'bring ratchet' to a group of people you know definitely don't associate with that type of culture. Is this even a culture anyone wants to associate with?

Why not promote aftican culture and talk of eating plantain and jollof rice. The traditions and ceremonies we hold, without associating all of this with ratchetness.
I totally agree with what you're saying but you completely understood this thread in the wrong way? why should I romanticisce my culture in such a way that I almost conform to the same society that restricts me from acting as I normally do? I'm taking black culture in for its good aswell as its bad.
Oh and my 'slang' was grammatically correct so pls, take your urban dictionary someplace where it's needed
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I totally agree with what you're saying but you completely understood this thread in the wrong way? why should I romanticisce my culture in such a way that I almost conform to the same society that restricts me from acting as I normally do? I'm taking black culture in for its good aswell as its bad. Oh and my 'slang' was grammatically correct so pls, take your urban dictionary someplace where it's needed
slang isn't supposed to be grammatically correct, I've never heard anyone use it in that way.
It seems like you only highlight the bad but whatever
zKlown
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This thread is weird lol
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
slang isn't supposed to be grammatically correct, I've never heard anyone use it in that way.
It seems like you only highlight the bad but whatever
Lool yeah, don't undertstand why my every move is under scrutiny but it's cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
26.97%
Not great so far... (281)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.34%

Watched Threads