how many cars are in your family, what makes & models? Watch

shaymarriott
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by oddaaron00)
Sorry, me and my brother have two accounts. I'm only 14 and my brother is in university. Our account names are oddaaron00 and oddaaron88 so I sometimes log in to his account by mistake and vice versa. That internship thread must have been posted by my brother on my account.
I'm sorry for the confusion.
Sure...
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by oddaaron00)
Sorry, me and my brother have two accounts. I'm only 14 and my brother is in university. Our account names are oddaaron00 and oddaaron88 so I sometimes log in to his account by mistake and vice versa. That internship thread must have been posted by my brother on my account.
I'm sorry for the confusion.
Oh god...:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
sweetpotatoes101
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My Dad has a Mercedes CL AMG and a Porsche Boxster S but will soon probably swap the Boxster for a Mercedes SL.
My Mum drives a Mercedes CLK500.
I drive a Ford Fiesta but would like to switch soon to a VW Beetle.
My Uncle drives an Audi A6 estate.
My Auntie drives a Renault Clio.
My paternal grandparents drive a Mercedes B-Class.
My maternal grandparents drive a VW Passat.
xx-Samantha-xx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well its just me with a Car as for family i really don't know what they drive and i don't see them that much.

I Currently have a Peugeot 307 HDI D-Turbo 2L 03 Plate was my first car......Failed its MOT spectacularly today 7 Straight fail points and 9 Advisories

So Part-Ex'ing that for a Ford Focus Zeetec S TDCi 63' Plate that i can pick up this week
Most Competitive
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dad:
As far as I can remember, he has always liked fast and luxurious limos. He has just taken delivery of a 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG L.
Mum:
As someone who's not too bothered about performance, she has a 2013 Porsche Cayenne.
Me:
Even before I knew how to drive, I was fascinated by fast cars. In 2012, shortly after passing my test, I got my hands on a brand new Range Rover Sport V8, which will be replaced by a 2015 M6 Gran Coupe next month
Sister:
She has a 2014 Mercedes A Class (got it after passing her test in Feb). I don't like it, but each to their own.
Uncle:
Self-confessed BMW fanatic. He's got a 2013 X5
Aunty:
She has a 2012 BMW 5-Series
Cousin #1:
He's a GP and currently has a 2013 Audi RS5. Love the sound of that engine!
Cousin #2:
She's a doctor too, but has a 2012 BMW Z4. I keep telling her that it's a car for hairdressers
Princepieman
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Most Competitive)
Dad:
As far as I can remember, he has always liked fast and luxurious limos. He has just taken delivery of a 2015 Mercedes S65 AMG L.
Mum:
As someone who's not too bothered about performance, she has a 2013 Porsche Cayenne.
Me:
Even before I knew how to drive, I was fascinated by fast cars. In 2012, shortly after passing my test, I got my hands on a brand new Range Rover Sport V8, which will be replaced by a 2015 M6 Gran Coupe next month
Sister:
She has a 2014 Mercedes A Class (got it after passing her test in Feb). I don't like it, but each to their own.
Uncle:
Self-confessed BMW fanatic. He's got a 2013 X5
Aunty:
She has a 2012 BMW 5-Series
Cousin #1:
He's a GP and currently has a 2013 Audi RS5. Love the sound of that engine!
Cousin #2:
She's a doctor too, but has a 2012 BMW Z4. I keep telling her that it's a car for hairdressers
Wealth is a great thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ronove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Princepieman)
Wealth is a great thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sounds like too much detail to be genuine IMO.
Most Competitive
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wealth is a great thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not as amazing as it sounds. The novelty soon wears off.
Princepieman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not as amazing as it sounds. The novelty soon wears off.
I'd imagine it is! I'm mostly upper-middle class so I'm used to the Mercs, Audi's and Beemers but supercars are on another tier.

Ah, well, just hope I make my millions eventually.
Princepieman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
Sounds perfectly fine to me. Much more legit than that other kid who posted before.
Smonnie
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just an SLK 280 in my house ('55).

Mum has an old Vauxhall Zafira, Dad has an old Toyota Avensis and Grandad has a Mercedes-Benz C220 AMG Sport Estate ('63).
Most Competitive
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ronove)
Aha, well there's not much to boast about in that list. Loads of people drive those things (except maybe the S65).

I just love talking about cars though

Posted from TSR Mobile
barnetlad
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mum and Dad have a Renault Clio (still going strong). I have no car.
Most Competitive
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd imagine it is! I'm mostly upper-middle class so I'm used to the Mercs, Audi's and Beemers but supercars are on another tier.

I know what you mean. Of course, nobody would turn down something like an Aventador. However, this is just because human nature is such that we always want more. Sometimes I feel a bit ungrateful

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Lol his cars aren't exactly supercars...they're quite normal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Princepieman
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by small_circles)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know, but at the higher range of 'normal'. M3s, A5s, Evoques are more standard in my neighbourhood.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bobsta10
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Me: 2005 Ford Fiesta
Sister 1: 2015 BMW 325d
Sister 2: 2007 Ford C-Max
Dad: 1999 TVR Cerbera, 2015 BMW M4 convertible & a few work vans

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ronove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds perfectly fine to me. Much more legit than that other kid who posted before.

Aha, well there's not much to boast about in that list. Loads of people drive those things (except maybe the S65).

I just love talking about cars though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fair enough. I love looking at nice cars. Talking about them can wait until I actually have cause to purchase one.

(Original post by small_circles)

Posted from TSR Mobile
This just made me realise how much I've been affected by emigrating to a country where all new cars cost about 150% of their UK price. Whenever my partner and I visit my hometown in the UK, he constantly has his phone out, snapping photos of all the 'flashy' cars to show to his friends back home.
NX172
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Father: BMW X1 '12

Mother: She's only interested in getting from A to B. Drives Toyota Corolla '02. Car is pretty much coming to the end of its life, though.

Me: C250 AMG Sport '13. Tried some BMWs before but find the interior in 1-3 series pretty dreadful compared to Mercedes..
Littleonezz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Someone may just brag what cars they have here... Well here is what my family have.

Dad : Ferrari 458 / Lamborghini Aventador
Brother : Audi R8
Mum : Bentley Continental
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.48%
No (290)
75.52%

Watched Threads