?
Report 3 years ago
Lifesaver! Thank you so much OP!
bobbykochi
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
thank uuuuuuuu saved my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eve.r
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
thanks sooo much for this, i find it really hard to find good and concise notes. well done on your results too that's amazing!
gabsdl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by niccc997)
hey everyone :-)

exam season is quickly approaching and i was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that i made for my gcse exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got a*, a*, a and i thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave i basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them. :d

unfortunately i didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but i'm happy to upload the ones i have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!
thank you so much
itsjesslouise
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thank you! I have my B2 and B3 exams tomorrow and this was really helpful for some last minute cramming haha
lay12345678910
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It was soooo helpful for my exam!!!!

Thnxxxx
ewfe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
thanks
eviebrizzle
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
thanks so so much, i feel these may save my chemistry GCSE!!!
mxnnxe
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! Although my chemistry 2 and 3 exams are tomorrow so i'm leaving it just a tad late this will help me so much ahh xxxx
ForeverAQx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
do you have p2?
Zeekheart
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Seriously, thanks a million i don't know what i could do without you, even though i don't know you lol, but where are the p2 notesssssssssssss, you notes are concise and way more condensed and efficient than my own.
megmogmoo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
just come across these a year later- my physics paper is tomorrow, so thank you!!!
simnxn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by niccc997)
Hey everyone :-)

Exam season is quickly approaching and I was clearing out some stuff on my laptop and found some of my revision notes from last year that I made for my GCSE exams. I did biology, chemistry and physics and got A*, A*, A and I thought they might be useful for some people.

I made all of these notes referring to the specifications and tried to make them as accurate but as concise as possible, they really helped me and in my study leave I basically just learnt them off by heart like a script. (Be aware some of the units are split into parts due to the file sizes being too large.) Also, there may be one or two documents which are incomplete due to me making them the day before the exam (oops), so please check them.

Unfortunately I didn't make digital notes for all 3 units of every science but I'm happy to upload the ones I have. I'd use them in conjunction with your revision guides/class notes.

Hope someone will find them useful!
Please could you upload biology and physics unit 1 asap. thanks
thefrizzyjelly
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thanks so much by the way! Also, for example, if I revised all the biology notes is that all I would need or have you not done notes covering everything in that subject.
sch.chx
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Thankyou so much , my mocks are coming up really soon, so these should be extremely helpful x
unillama
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
OMG ur a legend, thank you so much!!:nt::nt::nt::nt::nt::nt::nt::nt:
Erinija
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
God bless you for your hard work! I'm very thankful that you shared it, I have exams coming up, so it is very helpful to me.
grungegrl48
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you so much, you have been so much help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads