Guys: which are you more likely to stay with? Watch

-Rainbow Drops-
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
This is true Rainbow drops, a guy has to find the girl attractive to date her but a supermodel with no personality vs a less pretty girl but still fairly attractive with a great personality will get chosen any day over the super model
I never once said date people you're not attracted to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
I never once said date people you're not attracted to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't say you did say that, I'm just saying how it is
William Pitt
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol it depends on an individual

Besides, when im into relationship i dont really look at the attractiveness of her face as such and what I consider attractive might sometimes come across as unusual
theDanIdentity
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
there are two ways that i'd go about solving this.

#1 - bang them both. Then either: FWB option 1 or get in relationship with option 2.
that is: get with whoever i find to be better in bed; if number 1 is better, then i'm in a FWB with her. if number 2 = better, then i'm in a relationship with her.

#2 - be smart about it and consider what i want/need in life now. if i find i'm too busy for a relationship (e.g. 24hours on call/similar), then ONS/FWB is the way to go; and number 1 is the answer. however, if i do have time, (that is the normal, average guy path) i'd go for option two. there are only so many conversations that can be had before one gives up talking to a boring brick wall (a.k.a option 1).

these days, i'm more inclined to take the first pathway in solving this crisis though.
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no 2 no 1 sounds boring
yo radical one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
This is true Rainbow drops, a guy has to find the girl attractive to date her but a supermodel with no personality vs a less pretty girl but still fairly attractive with a great personality will get chosen any day over the super model

Reading your posts on this thread, you seem like the sort of guy, who when a girl asks if you were staring at her ass or her titties, you would actually say no

I feel I should make a manchart for you, and each time you say something gay, you lose a manpoint

Schrodinger Cat’s manpoints: + + + + + + + + + +

...Was you level of manpoints before this thread

After posting on this thread

Schrodinger Cat’s manpoints: - - -

If you get -10 you get to wear a dress and you have to legally change your name to Cheryl.
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Girl with a quite attractive face and zero personality/not that nice a person

Or

Girl with normal face with some things maybe you don't find 'ideal' but she is definitely not ugly. Has a lovely personality.

Which are you more likely to stay with and be faithful to, explain your reasons
Only "quite" attractive?

Pfft number 2 then, how is this hard?
username917703
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I find it funny how most guys will say number 2 but in reality go for number 1
Based on what?
Schrödingers Cat
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by yo radical one)
Reading your posts on this thread, you seem like the sort of guy, who when a girl asks if you were staring at her ass or her titties, you would actually say no

I feel I should make a manchart for you, and each time you say something gay, you lose a manpoint

Schrodinger Cat’s manpoints: + + + + + + + + + +

...Was you level of manpoints before this thread

After posting on this thread

Schrodinger Cat’s manpoints: - - -

If you get -10 you get to wear a dress and you have to legally change your name to Cheryl.
:laugh: Great post

I don't know about that... ass and titties are pretty damn great..

If you thought that was gay then I'm glad you haven't seen my other posts

I have to ere on the side of caution on TSR in terms of girls now due to my gf :yep:

But surely you agree with me that you number 1 girl is for banging on a ONS and number 2 for relationship no?
BreakingRise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Would you cheat on the latter with the former?
A few guys will, most guys won't. When you love someone you don't do things to hurt them. And when you love a girl who other people say is average looking she looks stunning in your eyes.
-Rainbow Drops-
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Based on what?
FOR THE THIRD TIME

Its based on guys I know and what I see in college.

It might not apply to you because I didn't base this on TSR because, well certain guys on TSR are always crying about being socially awkward and probably dont get either so..

Posted from TSR Mobile
little_wizard123
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Based on what?
I wouldn't bother trying to get any sense out of her. She's special.
-Rainbow Drops-
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by little_wizard123)
I wouldn't bother trying to get any sense out of her. She's special.
Are you actually stupid?

All I said was its based on guys I know therefore doesn't apply to you so please shut the **** up and stop getting your knickers in a twist about it granddad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you actually stupid?

All I said was its based on guys I know therefore doesn't apply to you so please shut the **** up and stop getting your knickers in a twist about it granddad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really dont get why you're crying over my post lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
:lol:

I love how you said your personality was decent. You're clearly one of those girls who think because they're not attractive they have a good personality. Like fat girls who think they're jolly just because they're fat. It's just made you bitter.

Thanks for that post though. It's made us all laugh.
-Rainbow Drops-
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by little_wizard123)
:lol:

I love how you said your personality was decent. You're clearly one of those girls who think because they're not attractive they have a good personality. Like fat girls who think they're jolly just because they're fat. It's just made you bitter.

Thanks for that post though. It's made us all laugh.
Ohhh so just because I think you're annoying, it means I have a **** personality? :lolwut:

People actually agreed with what I posted so dunno who's laughing?

You should reread your post. You're the one who sounds bitter love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yo think we need to pipe down don't remember saying which girl would you pick... Fight!!
little_wizard123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really dont get why you're crying over my post lmao

I'm not saying everyone should date someone they dont find attractive (if you read my other post, you'd know).

All I said was most people would say they'd go for number 2 but if they had the opportunity would probably go for number 1. Yh they might get bored and go for number 2 in the end but based on what I see in college most guys would prefer number 1 at first.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read the name of the thread and then realise you contradicted yourself in the last paragraph.

The dinstinction is that it's not about who you'd pick first (well done on getting rep for answering a different question :rolleyes: ) but who you'd stay with the longest. If you are already dating then you find her attractive enough to date, therefore it's then when her personality kicks in and you'd stay with her because he looks won't change. It's a really simple question to answer if you understand the concept of answering the actual question.
poohat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The basic problem is that a lot of girls who think they have "lovely personalities" are basing it on what they personally consider good personalties to be (sassy, independent, strong-minded, cynical, clever), rather than basing it on what personality traits most guys actually want in girls (kind, loving, submissive, feminine)

A good example is this person:

I understand what you're saying I'm only *****ing because I'm girl number 2 :lol:
who clearly thinks she has a lovely personality even though her subsequent posts suggest she is bitter, sassy and annoying. No guy wants that in a partner.
Protégé
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Second one.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by poohat)
The basic problem is that a lot of girls who think they have "lovely personalities" are basing it on what they personally consider good personalties to be (sassy, independent, strong-minded, cynical, clever), rather than basing it on what personality traits guys actually want in girls (kind, loving, submissive, feminine).
Cringe at most of that but particularly submissive, barf. Like come on... Let's bring all of this into the modern day please.

'Sassy'? Lol...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (102)
24%
No (323)
76%

Watched Threads