Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, would you reject a guy if he stumbled/stuttered while speaking to you? watch

ReputationRep:
    This is why you don't take advice from women about women.

Would you ask a fish how to be caught? Or the fisherman?...

Innately women want a man with confidence. Stuttering shows low confidence.
    All the women saying they wouldn't reject you, might be true(-ish) but they would accept you as a friend only. Nothing sexual.

Real talk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Judomandeano)
    Unfortunately, not enough of them voted for him though
    thats the trouble with your fandom being 16/17 year old girls that arent old enough to vote, myself included

ReputationRep:
    No. My bf stuttered and mucked up his lines when he asked me out and it just made me giggle and I found it cute. He said "will you go outh with me" instead of out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, definitely wouldn't reject him!

We're all human, right? It would be hypocritical of me to anyway because I can barely form coherent sentences the majority of the time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    NO - it's all about the willy size haha

ReputationRep:
    I would find it adorable if he was nervous around me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have friends who are disabled! Every girl is different and like their own needs. However I love making friends with everybody so I wouldn't mind being friends who can't speak properly!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No, not at all. That wouldn't even be on the list of factors I'd consider. It could be quite cute tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    Why go for beta when you can have alpha?
    Yeah but stuttering doesn't exactly make you beta, plus just because a guy doesn't stutter it doesn't mean he doesn't have other flaws.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 11, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.