Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    You guys can also follow my quizlet flashcards as well if you want : )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaidAkhmeev97)
    Tell me you Email and i will send it to you
    Could you also email me it? nathward95 @ gmail dot com
    I am also doing this exam and am feeling fairly confident. Been revising Unit 1 for weeks now and can easily get full marks every time on Section A. However, Section B is not as nice. Hopefully we get some good questions

Also curious, how many of you have started revising for Unit 2? I haven't even started yet and I've forgotten literally everything :/

ReputationRep:
    I have revised both units fully espically unit 1 and a bit of unit 2 but the full revision for that will be in the May half term and if you want to follow my quizlet flashcards search rtaneja thats all GOOD LUCK!! we can go through the answers of the paper on Monday after we have done it if you guys want to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan taneja)
    I have revised both units fully espically unit 1 and a bit of unit 2 but the full revision for that will be in the May half term and if you want to follow my quizlet flashcards search rtaneja thats all GOOD LUCK!! we can go through the answers of the paper on Monday after we have done it if you guys want to
    Thanks i'll check them out And sure, hopefully we can get a list of the correct Multiple Choice answers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nath98)
    Thanks i'll check them out And sure, hopefully we can get a list of the correct Multiple Choice answers!
    I have sent u all definitions form unit 1 mate

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one that is srtuggling with time? I mean I'm Russian therefore English isn't my first language and whem i'm doing business past papers, I never have time for last question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rohan taneja)
    Hi Thought I would make this forum anyone else doing this exam on the 18th May and then unit 2 on the 4th June?
    hello my name is mo wanna chat oxo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaidAkhmeev97)
    Yeah, me too!

hi SaidAkhmeev97 i got the exam on monday aswell can you please also send me the past paper definitions too thanks

ReputationRep:
    hi all,

someone define me market segmentation with a hint of entrepreneur please..

kind regards
    dr mo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deano321)
    I know I'll get a C no problem. But I really want a B in business and I'm always 1-3 marks away. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey! I am redoing this unit 1 and 2 I got both's B's last year 76- 2 and 70-1. Aiming for an _A this year. If you guys want any help I can help if you like. I can tell you want is going wrong too

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I am doing both these papers again this year to get an A hopefully
    I got B last year in both want any help post or ask me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Mo)
    hi all,

someone define me market segmentation with a hint of entrepreneur please..

kind regards
    dr mo
    an entrepenuer is a risk taker babe. are you free for a drink sometime? xxx:arsenal::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass::beerglass:

Kind regards, your nan x

ReputationRep:
    hi all, again ;-)

was wondering, I struggle on the mathematics and politics of unit 1
    any tips??

yours kindly
    DR Simon Mo

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, lifelong business fan here just wondering if anyone fancies meeting up for a revision date? :waffo::waffo::turban::turban::troll:

ReputationRep:
    hello MO speaking,
    my dear friends, business is not just a subject, its a way of life.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

sioarhgsihgbosifdhgoisekdhrgoibf tuhbdfjkjboipdfjthoipjfdtiohbedt nieoajhbcgkn

sorry cat walked on my keyboard

ReputationRep:
    guys just to let you know

ive met the real jim 'lad' riley

thanks be to god

Dr Simon Mo

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, its revision date night for me tonight and once again i am alone. I am 42 yeqars of age and would like someone to revise biznez with me. This is me Name:  1b59a966bd7b3321eeaff40fc7029546_400x400.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  35.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 420biznesMO)
    Hi guys, its revision date night for me tonight and once again i am alone. I am 42 yeqars of age and would like someone to revise biznez with me. This is me Name:  1b59a966bd7b3321eeaff40fc7029546_400x400.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  35.7 KB
    you're really hot, would like to get to know you better are you free for lunch and kissing x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 19, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.