Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Why in 2 years?
    Because that's when his grad scheme finishes and there's no jobs for me where his job is based.

ReputationRep:
    im 16 and he's 17, and idk i deal with it being once a month because it makes it even nicer when i do see him. id see him more if i could because i do miss him but i rarely have time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scenekid)
    I wish i could have him by my side every second of the day! but he lives like 2hours away from me

Awww baby we will be together so soon! i promise i will never leave your side when i am with you, i will cherish every second with my beautiful girl, i love you soo much! :heart::heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Not long now baby
    Awwww, you guys are sweet!

ReputationRep:
    In a few months the bf will be going home to Germany though. It's gonna be hell. I'm going over for 2 weeks but I dread the rest of summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shakeyboy)
    Awww baby we will be together so soon! i promise i will never leave your side when i am with you, i will cherish every second with my beautiful girl, i love you soo much! :heart::heart:
    awwww baby boy! i love you so much <3333 i cant wait to be with my king! your my everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Do you see each other every weekend?

We've been together for 5 years- he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore and we are seeing each other less and less
    We used to spend a whole day together on the weekend and now I probably see him every other weekend for half the day...
    During the week we text a lot but probably only see each other once.
    Hopefully once a week when I'mm at uni...sometimes once every two weeks. Once a month or two during holidays.

Do you see each other every weekend?

We've been together for 5 years- he doesn't tell me he misses me anymore and we are seeing each other less and less
    We used to spend a whole day together on the weekend and now I probably see him every other weekend for half the day...
    During the week we text a lot but probably only see each other once.
    I've been with my boyfriend for 7 months and for 5 months we saw each other about two times a week but recently with exams and other personal problems (not problems with the relationship) I've only seen him in school and it's been over a month since we got to properly see each other :/

(Original post by shakeyboy)
    looooool get in there mate... bet you barely know each other lmaooo

ReputationRep:
    looooool get in there mate... bet you barely know each other lmaooo
    Who the hell are you? He knows me better than anyone actually so stfu "mate"

(Original post by scenekid1)
    awwww baby boy! i love you so much <3333 i cant wait to be with my king! your my everything
    You guys are cute but really cheesy in a cringey way...

ReputationRep:
    monday-friday at col and then we hang outside of college like once a week

ReputationRep:
    Who the hell are you? He knows me better than anyone actually so stfu "mate"
    I'm still sure you're a catfish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    I'm still sure you're a catfish
    ermm.... ok then you keep thinking that

ReputationRep:
    ermm.... ok then you keep thinking that
    What's funny is how you flirt with other members on here and talk about sex constantly and how horny you are then act all loved up with shakeyboy and talk about getting married when you haven't met yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    What's funny is how you flirt with other members on here and talk about sex constantly and how horny you are then act all loved up with shakeyboy and talk about getting married when you haven't met yet
    hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he knows im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want

hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he knows im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want
    Are you really getting married to him? lmaooo its a bit early don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    Are you really getting married to him? lmaooo its a bit early don't you think?
    keep out! that's our business!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha omg the flirting is just banter! lmao it hilarious coz the guys on here take it so seriously, i dont like anyone but him! he thinks im real and that's all that matters, you can think whatever you want
    Fixed

Yeah I flirt with other girls all the time for banter obvs :laugh: I don't think saying you want to be covered in some guys *** counts as flirting, more sexting :mmm:

keep out! that's our business!
    Loooooooooooooooooool it's so creepy lmaoo

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.