The Student Room Group

AS Sociology 12 May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hasanzakria1
16 mark was annoying... What did you guys put as two ways? I put dress and the importance of islam for a young pakistani/bengali boys

I put into gender and into ethnic identity & norms and values associated with this (??)
I think my gender point went well, however I actually can't remember what I wrote for it so I have no clue XD
For my second point, I went kind of vague, and I have a bad feeling I wrote setterson instead of song because they sound similar x_x Oh well :biggrin:
[QUOTE="Pandorax;55712459"]
Original post by hasanzakria1
16 mark was annoying... What did you guys put as two ways? I put dress and the importance of islam for a young pakistani/bengali boys

I put into gender and into ethnic identity & norms and values associated with this (??)
I think my gender point went well, however I actually can't remember what I wrote for it so I have no clue XD
For my second point, I went kind of vague, and I have a bad feeling I wrote setterson instead of song because they sound similar x_x Oh well :biggrin:

Was song relevant? Song talked about Chinese families contributing to the family unit but the question was based on religion. I talked about written down rules and moral codes and also religious leaders. :/
[QUOTE="epic_fail1;55715217"]
Original post by Pandorax

Was song relevant? Song talked about Chinese families contributing to the family unit but the question was based on religion. I talked about written down rules and moral codes and also religious leaders. :/

I'm not sure about that theory, but song theorized the idea of a common ancestry and traits which make up an ethnic group like traditions, religions etc. ..I think? I learnt it as that, so maybe I learnt the wrong name?
[QUOTE="Pandorax;55716713"]
Original post by epic_fail1

I'm not sure about that theory, but song theorized the idea of a common ancestry and traits which make up an ethnic group like traditions, religions etc. ..I think? I learnt it as that, so maybe I learnt the wrong name?

You might be right about that but I remember reading about how Chinese children helped out in family owned businesses. How many pages did you write for the whole exam?
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="epic_fail1;55717471"]

You might be right about that but I remember reading about how Chinese children helped out in family owned businesses. How many pages did you write for the whole exam?

Hmm, I've never heard of that theory before, our teachers most likely taught us different theories by the theorist :P
And I wrote about 15-17 pages, I had to get more paper twice xD how much did you write?
[QUOTE="Pandorax;55718387"]

Hmm, I've never heard of that theory before, our teachers most likely taught us different theories by the theorist :P
And I wrote about 15-17 pages, I had to get more paper twice xD how much did you write?

WOW! I wrote 10 pages. Have you done the family topic in college for unit 2?
[QUOTE="epic_fail1;55719929"]

Yeah, I'm just hoping that my writing is readable now because the faster I write the messier it gets! Dx And no, we did youth and education for unit 2
[QUOTE="epic_fail1;55719929"]

I have family next week, any predictions? Some people are saying children
Reply 48
[QUOTE="hasanzakria1;55755823"]

I have family next week, any predictions? Some people are saying children

Me too. And I'm not too sure, it could be on children, but some people are saying social policy as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending