The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? 2015 GCSE exam sentiment thread

Scroll to see replies

Exam: B2 and B3
Exam Board: AQA
Feeling: :biggrin: (or I have completely failed, but let's hope for the best)
Exam: Unit 2 and Unit 3 Biology
Exam board: AQA
Feeling: :s-smilie:
Exam: French
Exam Board: Edexcel
Feeling::smile: Despite what people are saying, I actually found the reading harder and the listening really easy. Maybe just me, still think I did pretty well
Exam Subject: Biology
Level: Foundation
Not sure

Exam: French
Board: Edexcel
Level: Higher

A joke. What was that listening paper and they tried to trick you so many times in that reading paper.
Exam: French (Higher)
Feeling: :smile: - the listening 8 marker was quite difficult, but all in all I thought it went okay

Exam: Biology 1-3 (Higher)
Board: OCR
Feeling: :s-smilie:
Reply 46
Exam: iGCSE Biology
Feeling: :smile:
Subject: French
Exam board: OCR

I think the reading went pretty smooth. The listening I'm not so sure about, but its only worth 20% of the final grade anyways :smile:
Exam Subject: French
Level: Higher
Not good
Overall both papers were pretty hard in my opinion, especially the listening! Also, anyone else find it alot harder to understand the male speakers than the female speakers, or is that just me?

Subject: French
Exam Board: OCR
Feeling: :smile: - it was quite good. Reading was better than the listening by far but I still thought it went quite well :smile:
Subject: French (Higher)
Exam board: OCR
Feeling: :s-smilie: to :smile:
Reply 51
Subject: B2, B3
Both were pretty good.
Reply 52
Subject: French Reading / Listening
Feeling: :biggrin:
Best i have ever done, wasn't bad at all!
Subject: Biology (B1)
Feeling: , I was dreading it but it was quite easy. Hopefully I get an A/A Star!!
Exam Subject: ICT

Feeling:
Happy
It wasn't too bad, however there were a few dodgy questions and the six marker was a bit vague.
Hopefully the grade boundaries are as low as last year!
Can someone please help me with this its urgent!!? im stressing out, i did the biology 2 higher exam and for one of the questions you just had to lable the diagram, i labelled it correctly but spelt the word wrong and for another question that was 1 mark the answer was peristalsis but i spelt that wrong aswell. would i still get the mark if the answer was correct or will i not be given it?

Exam Subject: Religious Studies (Unit 8)
Level: GCSE

Not sure(found the exam very challenging but still managed to do it)

Exam Subject: IT/ICT (Still not sure which it is...)
Level: Cambridge Nationals L2

Not good

I left the exam hall feeling pretty great, I felt that I got at least a C but, according to everyone and their teacher, one of the questions I thought I did right had to be done in a way I didn't answer it in which pretty much means I flopped it. It doesn't help that it was one, if not, the questions that is worth the highest number of marks... Life sucks.
Exam Subject: Religious Studies (Unit 8)
Level: GCSE

Went really well I think - found it easier than Unit 1
Reply 59
Exam: ICT

Ah that first 6 marker was just so bad for me :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest