Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirsty123456)
    Would anyone be kind enough to write a few perfect 6 mark answers for topics that are likely to come up? (I'm especially needing help on the national grid and transformers 6 mark)
    Im really worried about a telescope/lenses 6 marker as lenses barely came up last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serkan Marasli)
    The answer is Sodium Chloride SOLUTION. Solution has to be put in there as Sodium Chloride is a solid. I think Brine may have been acceptable.
    You don't have to say sodium chloride solution. You can say seawater or brine as well.

ReputationRep:
    How did you all find it?

ReputationRep:
    Pretty nice, the only question that I was unsure of was about how long it took light traveling to earth to reach us in seconds. I got something like 133 million seconds? Sound familiar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Azza_Gold)
    Pretty nice, the only question that I was unsure of was about how long it took light traveling to earth to reach us in seconds. I got something like 133 million seconds? Sound familiar?
    I got 13333333.3 or something like that, it was dumb

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serkan Marasli)
    The answer is Sodium Chloride SOLUTION. Solution has to be put in there as Sodium Chloride is a solid. I think Brine may have been acceptable.
    The answer is SEA WATER, it asked for a natural material. Brine could be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    are you aqa or edexcel?

ReputationRep:
    does any one have any idea what will come up in tomorrow's edexcel p1 paper as 6 markers????

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.