Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calzs34)
    Wow, you Welsh must be clever. You should have taken our Edexcel one, it's like 60% for an A* lol
    I wish! I don't even know why we're doing a Welsh exam board in an English school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NomadPrincess)
    im doing wjec board as well and the grade boundaries are so high! I got an A 69/80 on my CA, how many marks would I need to get on the exam to get an A* overall?
    You're 1 mark away from an A*, so most likely something like 91% in the exam :P.

(Original post by amairah)
    unit 1 - aqa
    http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2014.PDF
    Page13/22 for Unit 1 (This is 2014), so it will change this year but not by a lot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by electrahearts)
    I wish! I don't even know why we're doing a Welsh exam board in an English school
    Crazy! Well, I wish you the best of luck tommorow. At least your CA is very good, mine was only 72/80 so just an A* but more than adequate for the exam as long as the boundaries don't go up too much and I don't mess anything up lol. Which should be unlikely!

ReputationRep:
    You're 1 mark away from an A*, so most likely something like 91% in the exam :P.

http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/over/sta...-JUNE-2014.PDF
    Page13/22 for Unit 1 (This is 2014), so it will change this year but not by a lot.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amairah)
    unit 1 - aqa
    Don't worry Amairah you'll do great B)

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile thanks , im planning on waking up extra early, at like 4 to revise the last bits like the advantages and disadvantages of MIS, home entertainment, emails etc... hope I am actually able to get up that early! @calzs34

ReputationRep:
    btw I don't even know how to use this properly, but we can leave that discussion until after our exams

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty cofident with the exam, I got A* in the coursework
    Edexcel, GCSE btw

ReputationRep:
    btw I don't even know how to use this properly, but we can leave that discussion until after our exams
    For me ICT, Science and A-lvl Dutch are going to be the easiest
    I'm really stressed about English ://

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhyAlwaysMe?!)
    I've revised thoroughly using the specification and the technology update. I also got 76/80 on the CA, so I'm feeling very confident!
    Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

ReputationRep:
    Crazy! Well, I wish you the best of luck tommorow. At least your CA is very good, mine was only 72/80 so just an A* but more than adequate for the exam as long as the boundaries don't go up too much and I don't mess anything up lol. Which should be unlikely!
    Good luck! I'm sure it will go really well

ReputationRep:
    Good luck! I'm sure it will go really well
    Same to you! Is yours at 9:00? Hopefully they make the grade boundaries slightly more lenient this year

ReputationRep:
    Same to you! Is yours at 9:00? Hopefully they make the grade boundaries slightly more lenient this year
    Finished! It was easier than I expected tbh! How was yours?

ReputationRep:
    do the pre release and if your doing edexcel can you release the questions please

ReputationRep:
    did you do aqa it was sooooooo hard I mean what was extreme data what was an absolute cell and what was microprocessing ride. A MAIL MERGE !!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Finished! It was easier than I expected tbh! How was yours?
    Quite easy thanks! I'm pretty sure I got 60+/80

ReputationRep:
    OMG what are control sensors??? who did the wjec unit 1 exam? I totally flopped this exam

ReputationRep:
    Quite easy thanks! I'm pretty sure I got 60+/80
    Woo well done!

ReputationRep:
    OMG what are control sensors??? who did the wjec unit 1 exam? I totally flopped this exam
    I think it was like temperature sensors, pressure sensors for burglar alarms, motion sensors etc.

ReputationRep:
    our teacher literally hasn't taught us anything, unless you count saying "make notes from the textbook" for 4 months teaching. you'll definitely be fine though
    what exam-board do u do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 13, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.