Turn on thread page Beta

Her brother died and she attempted to have sex with me? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    the whole point about false accusations is that your life can be ruined without any evidence or conviction whatsoever... just getting your name associated with that kind of thing would be devastating.
    Ok, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    grief is natures most powerful aphrodisiac

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calvin11)
    Hello TSR, my friends brother recently died (it is a shame he was a great guy), and I went to visit her yesterday. (she has started wearing very black almost gothic outfits and was listening to I think they are called Three Days Grace and one song in particular called 'never too late' whether that is relevant?).

We cuddled. However, she then went to kiss me and tried to pull me onto the bed. I gently wriggled away and went to leave she 'no stop don't go I love you and need you!', so I replied that I did not want to take advantage of her and I had to go.

I am going to visit her today as I do not have any university lectures. I realise I have been a jerk and I am going to take her flowers and chocolates and hopefully that will make her feel better.

I would like in many ways very much to have a relationship with her. However, it would be wrong of me to take advantage of her as she is particularly vulnerable. What should I do if she attempts to kiss or have sex? I really do not want to abuse her trust and take advantage of her.
    You did the right thing in declining her advances as she is pretty mentally vulnerable right now, & that's admirable. You sound like a decent guy. The flowers & chocolate is a nice ideas, plus just support & comfort her really If she tries to have sex with you explain that you don't feel it's the right time to do that. Best wishes for the both of you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    grief is natures most powerful aphrodisiac
    I would have thought that adrenaline would be natures most powerful aphrodisiac?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 13, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.