Turn on thread page Beta

Keep AWAY from occultist activity , palm readers, tarot cars, Ouja boards, e.t.c. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    this one is the best:

An exceptional day for the Piscean! It is a highly eventful day with prime focus on self-related issues rather than other matters. All that you do today will be about yourself. On a romantic front, the day looks promising enough while marriage also glows with happiness. Positive opportunities are presented at work as well making it a completely joyful day.
    :borat:
    Congrats :2euk48l:

I wish the two of you a long and happy life together .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A5ko)
    Yes we can be certain.

Money.

Plus his name was Judas... BIG give away.
    The association of the name Judas with traitors stems from Judas' treachery in the Bible?

Spoiler:
    Show
    If you were being sarcastic and I missed it I'm very embarrassed rn..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Word Of God)
    You seem rather concerned having taken part in the horoscopes thread, don't do it again.
    Next time something like that pops up, ignore it, for God has a plan for your life,

God's plan for you is that you will

.Accept Salvation and go to Heaven
    . Prosper
    . Obey the Lord your God
    .endure good health and have a sound mind
    .live comfortably, marry and start a family

Satan also has a plan for your life and it is the complete opposite of what God wants for you

Satan wants you to....

. deny Jesus and your Salvation
    .fail in life
    .obey him and his demons
    .suffer ill health and an unhealthy mind
    .live In poverty, and in fornication
    . go to hell

Hopefully you understand that Jesus Christ is the God you should follow, live for, worship, abide by, and love. Surely you want to be on God's path and not on the road to destruction that Satan wants you to join him on.

God has a plan for your life, you needn't go looking for it, never ever should anybody use physic activity
    Sounds like... your God is such a dictator. Unfortunately, he will fail.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    The association of the name Judas with traitors stems from Judas' treachery in the Bible?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If you were being sarcastic and I missed it I'm very embarrassed rn..
    You should feel supernaturally embarrassed.

ReputationRep:
    PS death magic sounds rather handy these days, you know you can get rid of corrupt leaders, terrorists and criminals and just make the world better

ReputationRep:
    Pagan and proud!!!

ReputationRep:
    Tried a ouija board twice - didn't work and it was with two other people.

I'll give it a whirl tomorrow morning on my own. Maybe it'll move more strongly this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also can you by both Christian and Pagan, like polytheist?

Because I have a statue of Themis, Aphrodite and Apollo on my shelves so they might help me if I pray to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 28, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.