Turn on thread page Beta

Girls - you're sitting with a guy you really fancy and he pops a boner..... watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd run away. Nothing more embarrassing than a man who can't control his penis.

ReputationRep:
    Same thing happened to me with a "lady" in Bangkok...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daenerys...)
    I'd run away. Nothing more embarrassing than a man who can't control his penis.
    No man can control his penis. Its got a mind of its own, its like having possessed body part.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    Well I'd say "Is that a boner? Can I touch it?" Then proceed to touch lel. I know I'd like that haha.

Presumably if I were a girl I'd have an equally high sex drive so I'd just be mega straight forward seeing as it's easier for girls to initiate stuff and get positive reactions lol. If I were a girl I'd be hot as well. :cool:

Also glad you like toast. I often eat toast on it's own. Love that doughy taste
    Meeehhhhhhh in that case I'd sit on it..... immediately :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cake_lover)
    No man can control his penis. Its got a mind of its own, its like having possessed body part.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    It's quite true. Somemtimes you don't mean to get a boner, it's kind of like pinnochios nose actually - trying to pretend you don't totally find her hot for the sake of trying to be polite but the lie just keeps growing, the more you try to hide it. Especially if the setting is right.

ReputationRep:
    That's actually happened to me once, but I didn't notice anything until he told me... He said he was an upfront and honest guy, so that's why he decided to tell me. It was very awkward after that.

:lolwut:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NishaaaR)
    That's actually happened to me once, but I didn't notice anything until he told me... He said he was an upfront and honest guy, so that's why he decided to tell me. It was very awkward after that.

:lolwut:
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good grief. That sounds like he'd planned it all out

ReputationRep:
    Happened to me except it was at uni and he was in jeans but obviously grew. He went red and made a get away.

i thought it was hot.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    As I am a blunt person, I would notify him of the boner, and I would probably have one too if he's fit so it would be really awkward. LOL. after the initial awkwardness I would ask to see/touch it cuz why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Te346)
    Good grief. That sounds like he'd planned it all out
    His face was like: :sexface: and that made it even more weird. This was outside Euston Station.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Kalail)
    As I am a blunt person, I would notify him of the boner, and I would probably have one too if he's fit so it would be really awkward. LOL. after the initial awkwardness I would ask to see/touch it cuz why not?
    It was a quesiton for girls.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Why on Earth would you ever do that hahahaha? Are you masochistic?
    hahahaha, no, i just don't have a mental filter in those kinds of situations!

ReputationRep:
    I just came in here to laugh at the phrase "pop a boner".....lol like popping a wheelie

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh my freaking arse off! hahahahaa Aww, that would be AWKWARD! In all seriousness though, I'd probably be fighting the giggles and awkwardly try to pretend I hadn't seen it and be very flattered, feeling bolder and be incredibly turned on at the same time lol yes, my mind would start wondering.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    It was a quesiton for girls.
    You've had quite a lot of guys comment on this thread as well as me. So why discriminate against me?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.