Turn on thread page Beta

My girlfriend always wants to **** watch

ReputationRep:
    Wow...i wish i can find a girl lyk that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha! Well, anyone who disagrees really needs to have a reality check. Majority of people agree here so you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?
    why not suggest an open relationship... when you're worn out, tell her to go on tinder and find someone else to ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danz123)
    Weird how guys are told to suck it up in these situations and consider themselves lucky, yet if a guy continually nags his gf for sex he's considered annoying and without any self-control. 'Sigh'
    This. Not all guys want it all the time or that much. I think I have a higher sex drive than my partner but I never force him to do it with me. You may think you want that much but sometimes it's not true. Just yesterday my partner said to me that he thought he'd easily be able to do it multiple times a day but when he actually tried, he said it's not as easy/satisfying as he thought. I likened it to food (always food with me lol) and I said it's like when you're super hungry and you think you can eat a banquet fit for a royalty, and then when you actually start eating you can't eat as much and get full and then the food isn't so satisfying anymore.

So....I'm a girl who's only taken this from the perspective of one guy, can any other guys relate?

(Original post by LauraMayden1)
    This. Not all guys want it all the time or that much. I think I have a higher sex drive than my partner but I never force him to do it with me. You may think you want that much but sometimes it's not true. Just yesterday my partner said to me that he thought he'd easily be able to do it multiple times a day but when he actually tried, he said it's not as easy/satisfying as he thought. I likened it to food (always food with me lol) and I said it's like when you're super hungry and you think you can eat a banquet fit for a royalty, and then when you actually start eating you can't eat as much and get full and then the food isn't so satisfying anymore.

So....I'm a girl who's only taken this from the perspective of one guy, can any other guys relate?
    What a lovely analogy

(Original post by cBay)
    why not suggest an open relationship... when you're worn out, tell her to go on tinder and find someone else to ****.
    LOL No way, I love her to bits. Its not actually all just ******** :') but thats generally what happens on some weeks

(Original post by m-hussain)
    Wow...i wish i can find a girl lyk that

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Son, one girl in this world will wish she had a guy like you

We **** in the morning, in the afternoon, at night, during tea time and I don't think its healthy *facepalm*

What do you think?
    You're burning calories

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holson)
    Yay, it's not often I'm right (or people admit to it)Posted from TSR Mobile
    well then consider this your first time of being right
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad

Let me sum up your post in 5 words - Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility.

ReputationRep:
    Bullshxt

ReputationRep:
    Yep, very strange. No one should be forced into doing something they're uncomfortable with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    Let me sum up your post in 5 words - Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility.
    I had to Google that. Had no idea I was describing that lol
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I had to Google that. Had no idea I was describing that lol
    lol I think you can still name it and claim you discovered it. :laugh:

(Original post by Magnus Taylor)
    You're burning calories
    tbh she does the work

ReputationRep:
    Bull****-red flag thread but... here's an idea - cut her loose and let her find a real man.

ReputationRep:
    Son, one girl in this world will wish she had a guy like you
    Lol not sure if that was a compliment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enoxial)
    lol I think you can still name it and claim you discovered it. :laugh:
    :smug:

ReputationRep:
    Sex is healthy for you, it reduces stress lowers cholesterol increases feel good hormones and makes you better in bed everytime you try it

dont see the problem here m8

ReputationRep:
    looks like she watches too much tv, tell her that not everything that comes out of the colourful box is true

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 15, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.