Turn on thread page Beta

How does a guy like this get a girl like that? watch

ReputationRep:
    1. Money
    2. Hes forcing her
    3. Big drooper

ReputationRep:
    Personally I think it's a combination of 2 and 3.

ReputationRep:
    Got a msg back from her, I think she wants the D. Gonna ask for her digits.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone's perspective of beautiful is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vikrmmn)
    You all realise this guy is probably the guy in the video trying to get views.
    Yep, because the guy in the comments (Kungfoobacon) says "Posting on TSR to get views -_-" .... wow.

ReputationRep:
    Who's Kingfoobacon?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BobTheSinger)
    I came across this random vlog on youtube, and noticed this guy has a girlfriend who's waaaaay out of his league. I'm better looking than this guy and I could never pull a girl like that. How did he do it?

Here's the vid, check the guy out then check his girl out, wtf!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dFBfr1hFjE
    I think i know this guy personally. He was in my course i think... then he left in December because of a reported breakdown.

ReputationRep:
    How do you know him? What's his name? I'm trying to chat up his bird on IG I think she wants a piece of me mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    1. Attractiveness is subjective
    2. Personality is a thing people take into account
    3. Leagues are a ridiculous concept
    I got relegated to division 2 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ridwan12)
    LOOOOOL you had to say abdi

Please don't ever use the I had a black friend excuse it just looks worse
    the **** you say? Im Abdi Hassan, im going out with that Kardashian chick fam, :2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::beard::beard::bban::bhangra::bootyshake::bootyshake::borat::borat::congrats::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:

ReputationRep:
    I came across this random vlog on youtube, and noticed this guy has a girlfriend who's waaaaay out of his league. I'm better looking than this guy and I could never pull a girl like that. How did he do it?

Why do you care?

ReputationRep:
    Ok but it's not because he's black just wanna clear that up, I have no problem with black people and even had a black friend once, a Somalian called Abdi. I'm far from racist.

"I'm not racist, I have a friend who's black called (insert stereotypical ethnic name)". Typical thing for a racist to say!

ReputationRep:
    That's my gf you racist **** and no you can't have her!

ReputationRep:

Couple of points

1) Your under-rating the guy.....probably because he's black. He's a decent looking black male.

2) Your over-rating the girl....probably because she's white. She ain't all that.

3) Put your pic up, after all your sex on legs right ? You much better looking than him. Right ?

4) Are you just angry that black man has got white girl that you'd like ?

And finally - And this is where a lot of guys go wrong. They think attraction works in women the way it does for men. They think just because they value looks over anything else. Women do to.

Big Mistake

Sure, good looks might get you an audition, but after that it's all game.

It's how much of man you are and how much of man she thinks you are.

Are you insecure ? Needy ? Over-emotional ? Angry ? Do you have your life together ? Are you on the right path ? Are you a bum ? Are you a drugger ? Are you gonna abuse her ? Cheat on her ? Are you exciting ? Funny ? Are you stable ?

Dude there are lots of things that goes into to digging some one, that whether or not they got lucky in gene pool.

ReputationRep:
    Nah mate.

ReputationRep:
    Ok but it's not because he's black just wanna clear that up, I have no problem with black people and even had a black friend once, a Somalian called Abdi. I'm far from racist.
    It's because. He's black. Right ? Thre is nothng wrong em. And put your pic for all us to see what you look like.

Also she ain't all that,

ReputationRep:
    She is addicted to dat dark dairy milk, who can blame her.

ReputationRep:
    I think they may have a mutual love of dogs, and the dog brought them together.

Anyway, is it really any of our concern. People have different tastes, after all some women love Boris Johnson.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abdihassan)
    the **** you say? Im Abdi Hassan, im going out with that Kardashian chick fam, :2euk48l::2euk48l::2euk48l::beard::beard::bban::bhangra::bootyshake::bootyshake::borat::borat::congrats::fatcontroller::fatcontroller:
    This is why I say somali's are booky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    1. Attractiveness is subjective
    2. Personality is a thing people take into account
    3. Leagues are a ridiculous concept
    1. Attractiveness is subjective : right
    2. Personality is a thing people take into account : right
    3. Leagues are a ridiculous concept : wrong

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.