Turn on thread page Beta
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I once made a character in Dark Souls that fits the physical description outlined in OP.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    I'm nearly 18 thoughPosted from TSR Mobile
    Wow that really makes all the difference :teehee:
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuckMeBeautiful)
    Wow that really makes all the difference :teehee:
    I wasn't implying anything by it.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    If your looking for the stars to align then yes probably asking too much as you could meet this perfect girl then find she doesn't like you! (That would suck) but all the things you listed most decent people will have some combination of about 80% of them and its the other 20% that you cant predict that you have to like.
    But im very much a believer in, you don't know what you want until you find it. Ie you get to know someone who you would never have considered and fall in love unexpectedly.
    Im sure lots of people will say I'm just being naive but i think you should carry on looking but while you doing that someone will blindside you on some idle tuesday (+1 if you see the quote)
    • #2
    #2

    (Original post by RobML)
    I know a girl very much like this

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Is she on tsr?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just curious, I know you know a lot of girls
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Is she on tsr?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just curious, I know you know a lot of girls
    She's not sorry

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    She's not sorry

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What's she like?

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    She's not sorry

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's rude not to apologise! Definately not the right girl for ser.

    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry, i do bad jokes
    Spoiler:
    Show
    not sorry really


    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    If your looking for the stars to align then yes probably asking too much as you could meet this perfect girl then find she doesn't like you! (That would suck) but all the things you listed most decent people will have some combination of about 80% of them and its the other 20% that you cant predict that you have to like.
    But im very much a believer in, you don't know what you want until you find it. Ie you get to know someone who you would never have considered and fall in love unexpectedly.
    Im sure lots of people will say I'm just being naive but i think you should carry on looking but while you doing that someone will blindside you on some idle tuesday (+1 if you see the quote)
    Thanks for the tip mate.

    But no, haven't heard of that quote before

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Offline

    12
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ser Alex Toyne)
    What's she like?

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    *Points at first post*

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smilin’ Knight)
    *Points at first post*

    Posted from TSR Mobile
    I guessed that. What I meant was appearance and her particular personality
 
 
 
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 26, 2015

1,913

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.