Turn on thread page Beta

What superpowers would you like?! watch

ReputationRep:
    Teleportation!! Life would be so much easier...

ReputationRep:
    My skin turns into the object I touch and my arm still maintains their normal flexibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neevan)
    My skin turns into the object I touch and my arm still maintains their normal flexibility.
    You mean material?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I want them all, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feline_Nymphet)
    Ability to kill someone and not be caught or prosecuted. Like...a rich white man Yes. I want to be a rich white man so I can kill people and get away with it
    lmao

Go back in time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donutellme)
    You mean material?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah. If I touch diamond then any part of my body turns into diamond (possibly skin) and still maintain my arms flexibility.

I'd like to be able to create things through imagination.

ReputationRep:
    Immortality

Although a lot of people wouldn't like to live forever but I would

ReputationRep:
    Super-persuasiveness (not sure if that's the same as hypnotism?)
    Eyesight where I can zoom in like a camera
    Teleportation
    Invisibility (when I feel like, not permanently)
    Ability to fly
    Never get hot/cold/hungry/thirsty
    Laser eyes (so I can cut holes in stuff....like doors)
    Ability to link to the interwebz via my brain and view it between reality and web - almost like real life tabs where I can minimize what is in front of me (e.g. a car park) and view the web - or just view it over what I can see without actually blocking out reality. Like google glasses in but in my brain.
    Ability to change the state of substances by touching them (e.g. turn solid metal to liquid metal etc)
    Freeze time. Like when someone is *****ing at you and you need a minute to chill in case you laser eye them.

Finally - the ability to bestow my powers on others. I'd give them to my dog and we'd be a dynamic crime fighting duo.

ReputationRep:
    Eating as much as I can and staying skinny

ReputationRep:
    I've already got that superpower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChickenMadness)
    lmao
    :gangster:

ReputationRep:
    Magneto from Xmen has pretty cool superpowers

Beauty. I think that counts as a superpower because with beauty comes great power :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Beauty. I think that counts as a superpower because with beauty comes great power :pierre:
    I think they're asking for powers you don't already have

ReputationRep:
    The power to control electricity [[railgun, magnetism, recharge using sunlight]] or the power to manipulate electromagnetic energy and wind so I can make music and holograms, would be fun

ReputationRep:
    To be able to use the public restrooms to release the cargo as I do not feel comfortable with sittin on the toilet, sittin on the toilet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    No power comes with beauty. One could argue that a woman who is cunning, manipulative, intelligent, intuitive - such a woman could use beauty as an asset, but beauty itself provides no power. Beauty untempered by the mind or by humility leads only to narcissism and pathetic statements such 'with beauty comes great power'. A woman who has beauty but nought else has no power whatsoever; she simply is nice to look at.

(Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I think they're asking for powers you don't already have
    Bless you :3

(Original post by Friar Chris)
    No power comes with beauty. One could argue that a woman who is cunning, manipulative, intelligent, intuitive - such a woman could use beauty as an asset, but beauty itself provides no power. Beauty untempered by the mind or by humility leads only to narcissism and pathetic statements such 'with beauty comes great power'. A woman who has beauty but nought else has no power whatsoever; she simply is nice to look at.
    Maybe not but it would be nice to have.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.