The Student Room Group

CfE Higher Chemistry

Scroll to see replies

Also what did you guys write about the difference for the brand perfume and counterfeit perfumes?
Original post by Charlotte B
Also what did you guys write about the difference for the brand perfume and counterfeit perfumes?

That the compounds in brand perfumes were present in greater quantities than compounds in counterfeit perfume.

With regards to the percentage question, significant figures works the same as in physics (I emailed the sqa asking about this a while back). So you can have one expected significant figure less, and up to two significant figures more.
Original post by WithoutMuchHope
That the compounds in brand perfumes were present in greater quantities than compounds in counterfeit perfume.

With regards to the percentage question, significant figures works the same as in physics (I emailed the sqa asking about this a while back). So you can have one expected significant figure less, and up to two significant figures more.

Okay, yeah I said the brand perfume had more compounds present than the counterfeit perfumes!
Okay so they should give the mark then!
How many amino acids did you say there were as well I put 4 but quite a few people put 5
How many amino acids did you say there were as well I put 4 but quite a few people put 5

It was five.
For the perxentage yield I put 50% do you think I'd get the mark?

If it was 2 marks, you would get 1 mark for the calculation but i think i got like 52.2? i think you may be a little bit too out for the second mark, not sure

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending