Turn on thread page Beta

Would you ever date a guy with a turban? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ****_Hunter)
    Turbanator
    hahaha omg that was soooooo funny (just being sarcastic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    Wow, shows how little respect you have for your parents. I don't understand how some people can turn their back on the people who fed them, put a roof over their head, cared for them and brought them up etc. I could never choose a man over my parents. Luckily for me, my parents are very understanding and want what's best for me. I could never choose to date a Sikh because our lifestyles would clash tremendously and there would be too many barriers. But hey that's just me. Have a good night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No it doesn't, don't jump to moronic conclusions. Respect goes both ways, they don't respect my wife then they get no respect in return. I love my parents but I'm not going to tolerate them trying to screw with my personal life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JANOS SLYNT)
    hahaha omg that was soooooo funny (just being sarcastic)
    you got anything better to do with you're sad life than taking the mick out of people
    Stop being such a butthurt buffoon.

ReputationRep:
    Only if it was covering their face, otherwise I would know they were male.. and I'm not gay.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel like girls automatically think it's really foreign and weird and that they would never date a guy with one, so anybody care to throw their opinions on this?
    I think guys with turbans look cute man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Protégé)
    stfu u dumb moronic keyboard warrior i haven't said anything to you

(Original post by Protégé)
    run out of rep

ReputationRep:
    stfu u dumb moronic keyboard warrior i haven't said anything to you
    hahahahaha y u so angry tho

(Original post by cupcakes87)
    run out of rep
    it's the thought that counts

Parents would disapprove but then get over it if I really liked him
    I know a few guys who wear turbans and they've all been really nice
    I don't feel their religion really 'clashes' with me at all
    They're just normal people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NutE)
    Wow, shows how little respect you have for your parents. I don't understand how some people can turn their back on the people who fed them, put a roof over their head, cared for them and brought them up etc. I could never choose a man over my parents. Luckily for me, my parents are very understanding and want what's best for me. I could never choose to date a Sikh because our lifestyles would clash tremendously and there would be too many barriers. But hey that's just me. Have a good night

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I respect my parents but it's not up to them who I date.

If they have a problem then that's their loss

ReputationRep:
    If I was attracted to guys, it wouldn't be a problem for me.

ReputationRep:
    That is just racist considering the amount the sikhs have did for the UK , they have fought in ww1 and 2 for the UK , they are just great people and majority are lovely people , so dont distraspect sikhs

would you ever data a girl with a headscarf? there's a girl in my class and I think I may be fallin for her...

ReputationRep:
    Sure.

So long as their religion didn't impact negativley on our lives or cause many incompatabilities.

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    Sure.

So long as their religion didn't impact negativley on our lives or cause many incompatabilities.
    advice on what to do? I asked her out twice but got rejected...but I then kind of kissed but she didn't push me off, smiled and walked off but I don't know what to do...I think she likes me back too but not sure cus there is another guy who likes her in our class but I don't think she likes him back

ReputationRep:
    advice on what to do? I asked her out twice but got rejected...but I then kind of kissed but she didn't push me off, smiled and walked off but I don't know what to do...I think she likes me back too but not sure cus there is another guy who likes her in our class but I don't think she likes him back
    How old are you?

How old are you?
    16 male tall and I would say fit and good looking (not meaning to big ma self up) but haven't had problems getting a girl be4

ReputationRep:
    My first piece of advice, stop with the "txt spk" it comes across as immature, unintelligent and ultimately unattractive.

Second piece of advice, if a girl says no respect it. It either means she isn't interest or is one of those girls who likes to play games. Which will ultimately lead to an immature stressful relationship with no communication or future that will crash and burn.

How old are you?
    hello? u there anymore? or u got no advice?

ReputationRep:
    hello? u there anymore? or u got no advice?
    Advice is in a comment above. Phone didn't quoute for some reason

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 19, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.